Who got in for the S/W Winter Nationals?

I was hoping to make this year's Indoor Nationals, but the combo of having some finicky Internet over here and the odd inability to see the "make new registration" until 1815 kinda made my chances nil. That being said, it's looking like I'll be missing the entire shooting season anyways so I guess it was fate. Good luck to those who attend the match!

I was hoping to make this year's Indoor Nationals, but the combo of having some finicky Internet over here and the odd inability to see the "make new registration" until 1815 kinda made my chances nil. That being said, it's looking like I'll be missing the entire shooting season anyways so I guess it was fate. Good luck to those who attend the match!

Hope that ends up not being true - we'll miss you. Hope you have a Merry Christmas. Stay safe.

The real reason Diana can't shoot this year is because she wore out her F5 key and fingers and they need a year to recover. I didn't get in either, oh well.

Anyone else anxious , nervous about the match?
This is my 1st big event. I have practiced a little more then usual. I want to do good,but mainly want to have fun and not screw up.
I have been on nights for a week and have worked 25 days straight.
See you guys out there.
Mike

SWAG :)

Registration Fee: $150.00

What you receive with your registration:

· VIP pricing for purchases at the store
· Commemorative coin
· Hat with the match logo
· Commemorative Flashlight
· Smith & Wesson factory tours Thursday & Friday*
· Lunch the day of your competition
· Ticket to the Awards Banquet and dinner (second ticket for only $35)
· Random drawings for firearm prizes (you do not need to be present).

I've got that nervous feeling I get before every big match. But I know it's going to be a great time with good people. See you kids there.

I shot well or really bad. Not much in between.
A few stages where I definitely hit the non-threat...multiple times.

I think my final score was 208.16

This is my first time shooting a clean match at Nationals. Nice!

I also beat De so I can't complain [smile]

This year's courses of fire were the best in my memory. You had to love the meatlocker! Great props and "it could happen".

and I thought it was totally goofy....opinions vary I guess. At least I got my commemorative coin. Whoo Hooo.

Results, results, results? If you didn't make the banquet, waiting for them is painful! (although Mike C and the stats staff are certainly overdue for some rest) patience ... patience ... patience ...

Had a great time... And I did love the Meat Locker... The stages themselves were challenging, some tight shots and some new to me shooting positions.

My one rant... Stop the pickup gun stages. I come to shoot MY GUN. Not something I may or may not own or buy. At S&W I understand its partly promotional.. But really guys the new S&W governor ON the move and if you reached the table you must make it look like you are moving, 6 rounds into 1 target at 8-10yard with a 2 3/4 gun... I cannot wait to see the scores on that stage... And for those that want some video of it:)

PS I ended up down 12 on T1 Four down 1's a Down 3 and a Miss

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree Aaron... except I didn't like the Meat Locker. :) I can live with S&W wanting to have a promotional opportunity but I don't like them at matches. If they do- make is real easy so it doesn't impact the match. Great match overall.... kudos to everyone the helped at the match- I can't emphasize enough the amount of hard work these guys put into it. And the banquet was awesome as it was last year. Great roast beef!!!

Back
Top Bottom