who done did it?

Ok...fess up...which one of you bought all the ammo at the dicks in saugus and made me drive to danvers? There wasn't 1 case of 9mm .45 or .40 left in the place! Whoever it is I think you owe me a box of 45!

i hope thats a joke...walk up to the counter and take a look behind it...7.62, .223, 9mm, .45, .357..................

ohhh its behind the counter? i thought the ammo was just stored in that weird cage thing they have in the middle of the floor.
stupid me.

<- needs to open his eyes!

how are the prices there?

they only keep shotgun stuff in that cage...why i dont know...i used to work at the danvers store when it was galyans and the shotgun ammo was always always locked up in that cage

how are the prices there?

for the most part the remington umc pistol ammo is a good deal if you buy it buy the case because you get 10% off the case price (a case is 10 boxes)

other stuff like .223 and 7.62 i think is a lil on the high side so i dont touch it...last time i was at the saugus store i think it was 5.99 or 6.99 for a box of wolf military classic 7.62

Someone here's a Dick.

was that directed at me????

is the pistol ammo better then walmarts prices for their winchester?

for instance, i got a 100 pack of .40sw for $28.50ish.

i cant find ammo prices on dicks website, its almost like they denny the fact that they sell anything firearm related on the page.

is the pistol ammo better then walmarts prices for their winchester?

for instance, i got a 100 pack of .40sw for $28.50ish.

i cant find ammo prices on dicks website, its almost like they denny the fact that they sell anything firearm related on the page.

you won't find it online...

their prices are "ok" when they have sales. i check the Saugus / Dedham / Framingham stores when i'm out and about during the week.

they can be "ok" vs. wally world vs. bass pro

the only good thing is they usually always have .45 and 9mm when i'm looking for it.

dench if you go to the website and click weekly circular down bottom you can get their online circular

(per box) CASE PRICE‡‡ SALE REG.
UMC 9mm 8.98 10.98 13.99
UMC .380 Auto or .38 Special 14.98 15.98 17.99
UMC .45 ACP or .40 S&W 14.98 15.98 19.99

also...theres a link somewhere on here for 10% your ammo purchase of $50 or more

so 500 rounds of .40 is something like 134.82 before tax

and wally world would be 142.50ish before tax

not a huge savings...but it adds up

Back
Top Bottom