Which one would you sell?

Must agree with the majority. Sell the Glock and keep the Sig. The Glock will sell faster and you'll be left with a much better gun. Only exception would be if you have no other concealed carry gun. Then the opposite would seem to make more sense.

Much better? At being a school bus? [laugh]

That said if I shot glocks horribly and did a lot better with the P229 that'd be enough to make me keep that instead.

-Mike

Getting your finances in order will trump any Glock vs Sig discussion you'll ever have. Sell both and make sure you have a good three to six month emergency fund at your ready. Once you're in good shape then buy your G19 and P229 back again. Both are readily available and if you buy used then you won't lose anything.

Sig 229 is a great gun. One of my favorites. This is the one I'd keep.

Glock is also a great gun but if only one I'd keep the metal one.

Thanks all. Not an easy decision, but stopping the financial bleeding is needed sometimes with my wife out of work. Hoping to get tons of OT or a second job for the short run to stop the bleeding, otherwise I think they'll both have to go on the block.

Ah bummer man, good luck with your sale. PM me if interested in splitting one or two of those preban g19 mags off to the side to sell separately, could likely yield a few extra bucks after all is said and done and will bring price of g19 package down a bit to make it a quicker sale.

And most importantly, good luck to you and your wife as you get your finances back in order.

Back
Top Bottom