Which is worse...

So I was looking at the calendar today and realized that I am only 2 weeks into the waiting process for my LTC.

It got me wondering along a slightly amusing train of thought.

Which wait is worse?
Waiting for your first LTC or waiting for a specific gun to be approved by MA for sale?

I'm leaning towards the first for obvious reasons, but was wondering what you who already have a LTC think.

Feel free to add your own 'what is worse' if you have a good one.

I don't wait for guns to be approved. Ever. I go looking for it, and if I find what I want, and it's otherwise legal, at a price I presume to be decent, I buy it.

Besides, waiting for approval is a fools errand. There are a number of rumors that get started, then the approval never happens, etc.... why get your hopes up? (Like I've been hearing this "HKs will be approved" thing for like 2 years now.... [laugh]

-Mike

I don't wait for guns to be approved. Ever. I go looking for it, and if I find what I want, and it's otherwise legal, at a price I presume to be decent, I buy it.

Besides, waiting for approval is a fools errand. There are a number of rumors that get started, then the approval never happens, etc.... why get your hopes up? (Like I've been hearing this "HKs will be approved" thing for like 2 years now.... [laugh]

-Mike

+1
Ditto

Back
Top Bottom