Which is better: C&R or PD discount

I know some places offer a C&R discount, and some places offer law enforcement discounts. Do any offer both? What are some good places to look for some basic AR-15 parts?

Thanks.

Brownells and Midway both offer C&R discounts. With that being said, 50% of the time I can still find better prices by using google.... depending on what I'm looking for.

Leo discount usually amounts to %10. Id say the c&r discount nets me more savings over all.

Brownells and Midway both offer C&R discounts. With that being said, 50% of the time I can still find better prices by using google.... depending on what I'm looking for.

Agree with this. A little searching and I can find better pricing elsewhere that I don't need C&R for.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

GOOGLE the part(s) you are looking for... & do your homework! You "can" find the parts for a better price with a little work... Often better than FFL or LEO.

+1. Most of the time you can search and find a better deal...but not all the time. I have used the C&R to get good deals. It depends on what dealer and what item... [wink]

Back
Top Bottom