Where's The Problem with Society Obama??

MassPete

NES Member
OK guys, this is really bad. My wife counsels kids and apparently this is one of the shitbags they are listening to. Very graphic audio and video... Apparently kids are making their own music videos these days. My question is, Where is the ATF?? Where is the outrage from Obama and the anti-gun politicians.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU

You ever listen to Eminem?

So he's a white kid with no record. Raps about guns and bitches. Like all rappers. But doesn't "live that". From another vid.

Seems like an entrepreneurial young man.
Albeit he is definitely a product of midwest public schooling, no doubt. Little slow on the uptick.

You ever listen to Eminem?

So he's a white kid with no record. Raps about guns and bitches. Like all rappers. But doesn't "live that". From another vid.

Eminem rapped about homosexuals and Vicodin. Other rappers rap about blunts, 40's, and bitches. Totally different genres, kid.

I have always considered rap the same as cartoons, very entertaining and funny but not to be taken seriously at all. I liked it but I have always been a fan of gansta rap

20 million views? Who told this kid he has talent?

I haven't figured it out. I think some videos get shared a lot and people view them for a few seconds before realizing they are total garbage and going away. Maybe the key is to have a video title that comes up in searches with things people want to see.

I was looking for a Lip Sync Battle video a while ago(some are hilarious) and got these links to stuff called 'epic rap battles' with 15 mm views. The one I watched was basically a bunch of wannabes hanging out on a playground while a bunch of black guys who couldn't rap for shit embarrassed a bunch of white kids who couldn't rap at all.

Back
Top Bottom