Where to try out Glock 19 holsters

yosw

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there

Just finished building a compact Polymer 80 - fun experience. Looking to get a holster and would love to find a store / dealer that has a decent selection of IWB holsters. Any recommendations on where to go? I'm in the greater Boston area.

Thanks,
Joseph

Attachments

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may find a P80 compact will not play nicely with many G19 holsters. I ordered my P80 holster from ANR Design. Mine has a light and RMR, and it still fits fantastic.

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Good luck, many stores don't stock Glock holsters as they are not readily available new in MA,

The other problem is a P80 compact does not fit in a holster designed for a G19

You will find some holster manufacturers on the P80 website, otherwise you are into a Uncle Mikes one size fits most holster.

The lack of leather is what is keeping me from building one.

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where OP is from, but ANR Design is in Manchester NH. They take appointments, so maybe if close enough, you could go there to try out some P80 holsters.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the land of the free but the home of the brave
P80 G19 fits a De Santis Intruder for a S&W 9mm Shield.

**Update I checked for details. It was an after market slide that had rounded edges similar to factory.
I noticed the one it the photo was sharp and angular. I don't know the difference in slide width between the two.
However the fit was more snug than the Shield but the shield's fitment was a little loose. I don't know how the Shield actually fit before.
So you would have to decide if it would be suitable as a dual use holster.

Last edited:

yosw

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where OP is from, but ANR Design is in Manchester NH. They take appointments, so maybe if close enough, you could go there to try out some P80 holsters.
Greater Boston area, I'll check out ANR design as I do want to try the holsters.

yosw

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Northeast arms in Peabody stocks P80 holsters
Thank you! Will check them out. Picked out a cheapo $20 Kydex holster on Amazon, and it's actually not bad ... but won't stop my search for a nice leather holster - my old fobus on my Glock 19 was great.

92G

NES Member
Rating - 99%
98   1   0
easy
JM Custom has P80 holsters including quick ship
unless boomer style need leather cant help you there

Top Bottom