• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Keyhole Holsters?

Anyone know what happened to Keyhole Holsters? Website is down and it looks like latest social media page posts were in early 2022. Bummed because I am looking to replace one of my old beat up holsters from them with a new one and they had a quality product and were great to deal with.

Anyone know what happened to Keyhole Holsters? Website is down and it looks like latest social media page posts were in early 2022. Bummed because I am looking to replace one of my old beat up holsters from them with a new one and they had a quality product and were great to deal with.
Bumping this in case anyone knows what happened/can point me in the right direction of contacting Mitch if he is still in business.

I’ve been trying to track down Mitch for a while now. No luck. I have three of his holsters. The best by far. The claw on one of mine snapped off and I can’t find the replacement t base part anywhere. It almost looks like a 3-D printed part.

Back
Top Bottom