Where to look? black friday deals on aimpoint/eotech

Im in the market for my first optic. Ive narrowed it down to an aimpoint pro or an eotech 512 (surprise surprise) Im new to the scene and was wondering if you guys could give me some tips on how to find the best black friday/cyber monday deals. In other words which websites should I keep an eye on for great sales and best prices for these optics?

Thanks in advance

When I click on the link its telling me I don't have access to the page...weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch Palmetto State Armory for the Aimpoint Pro. They usually put it on sale around the heavy shopping periods

Great, thank you.

When I click on the link its telling me I don't have access to the page...weird.
Oops. Sorry about that. It's a link to our members page. Check out bullets.com. $352 for the Aimpoint PRO. $362 shipped.

Now pay $20 and get in on all NES has to offer.

Last edited:
Oops. Sorry about that. It's a link to our members page. Check out bullets.com. $352 for the Aimpoint PRO. $362 shipped.

Now pay $20 and get in on all NES has to offer.

wow thats a great price! Do you have experience with this website? Im tempted to order that PRO now instead of waiting for black friday.

wow thats a great price! Do you have experience with this website? Im tempted to order that PRO now instead of waiting for black friday.
I don't personally. But wouldn't hesitate. They're gonna sell out. I bought one for $375 elsewhere a few months back, and I thought that price was the lowest I'd see.

Back
Top Bottom