Where to get cardboard targets?

Does anyone know where I can pick up cardboard targets? I am looking for those in the 20 x 40 range.

Something like this:

us_army_m9.jpg

I see them on the Net but since I need them by Friday, I would prefer to get them in person.

Thanks

I was at Four Seasons today... they have a bunch of the cardboard IDPA targets.

CHEAP ALTERNATIVE (may not have time before Friday, but FYI for everyone else):

1 - Buy one target you like, take it to Kinkos or Staples and have them make you copies - copes should cost a fraction of what the targets cost at any store.

2 - Go to any large retailer and ask for their leftover cardboard. Big chain retailers work best (smaller businesses tend to use less, and reuse their boxes) - I prefer bookstores.

3 - add staple gun and box cutter, and you have your own targets!

I would switch to IPSC targets and get some leftovers from a local match. I used to make my own before these leftovers became available. My favorite source of cardboard was an industrial park. Shipping containers for large appliances yielded huge sheets of cardboard.

I would switch to IPSC targets and get some leftovers from a local match. I used to make my own before these leftovers became available. My favorite source of cardboard was an industrial park. Shipping containers for large appliances yielded huge sheets of cardboard.

just remember to secure your firearm BEFORE you go dumpster diving! [rofl]

Thanks everyone. This time around I will just have to use the cardboard from an old box. Then I am going to buy some targets on the Internet and perhaps do what TonyDedo suggested...although, wouldn't that violate copyrights? [thinking]

I have ordered stuff from letargets.com , which has a good selection and prices are pretty good.

Thanks everyone. This time around I will just have to use the cardboard from an old box. Then I am going to buy some targets on the Internet and perhaps do what TonyDedo suggested...although, wouldn't that violate copyrights? [thinking]

Copyright only applies if you're selling them or using them commercially - no reason you can't make copies for yourself (and all your friends). Besides, there are TONS of targets floating around with no legal claim to them - in fact, I think there's a "target" zip file floating around this site somewhere. Just print out one(s) you like on a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper, and Kinkos can enlarge to the size you request.

Back
Top Bottom