• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where are people buying shotgun target loads these days?

b!tching about this stuff is part of the fun, along with arguing about which choke is best, and coming up with an excuse for why the straight-away on station 3, on a calm day landed in one piece. [rofl]

Oh, as noted above I run a cheap shottie. Having an old A5 wtih a GI sling makes it easy to find in the rack at an ATA shoot.
Its obvious , full choke and you missed #3 straight by shooting over it

b!tching about this stuff is part of the fun, along with arguing about which choke is best, and coming up with an excuse for why the straight-away on station 3, on a calm day landed in one piece. [rofl]

Oh, as noted above I run a cheap shottie. Having an old A5 wtih a GI sling makes it easy to find in the rack at an ATA shoot.
Its obvious , full choke and you missed #3 straight by shooting over it

Well, since the A5 is pre-choke tube (and I'm too cheap to add a Poly-Choke (though I'm always on the lookout for a barrel with one, for the aesthetic appeal), yes, it' Very full, and how did you know I shot over it? Were you watching me? Creepy.....[laugh]

And I was looking for an EXCUSE, not the real reason! [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom