What's Your Next Hunting Rifle?

Its kind of an odd shade of white but I think it's better looking in person than what the website perceives it to be. My buddy uses one if the 3 piece camo kits in a snow camo color, I could have sworn it was the beartooth brand but their not showing it on their website. Ill see if I can find who made it.

I'm faced with a tough but good choice over the next week.

Benelli SBEII
Benelli Vinci
Browning Maxus
Beretta Xtrema2

hmmmmm decisions descisons...

Last edited:
Ive eliminated the Xtrema from the list. If I go Gas I will definitely go with the Maxus. I like the simplicity of the Vinci but I hate the look. The Maxus Hunter is by far the best looking of all the guns, almost to nice to expose it to the nasty swamps I stand in and the think brush I go through to get there.

check out SAIGA, heres a link to their website: http://www.raacfirearms.com/

is a Rusian company, they make hunting rifles based on the AK design. but they make them in .223, 7.62 and 5.54. They are new sporterized AK-47 that can not accept a large capacity magazine, so they are legal to own on pretty much every state.

I was watching tales of the gun, on the history channel the other day, and thats how i found out about them. i guess that Kalashnikov works for them.

they also make some nice shotguns based on the AK.

Back
Top Bottom