What's New?

Still tweaking some settings from the latest update

What's New used to = New Posts.

Now What's New = Activity Stream

Not exactly sure how useful Activity stream is... first glance says not very.....

If you like the old "Whats new" button you can use search:

1) Hit the search button
2) In the "Additional Options" section locate the "Find Posts"
3) Change "Any Date" to "Your Last Visit"
4) Press the "Search Now" button

it seems to have straightened itself out. I got nervous for a bit this morning I thought Mark Zuckerberg bought out Derrek and NES was going to be traded publicly

I have a "New" problem. I'm getting email notifications that I have a new PM. I sign in and there is nothing new. So I don't know if there are extra notifications going out or if I am missing PM's.

I have a "New" problem. I'm getting email notifications that I have a new PM. I sign in and there is nothing new. So I don't know if there are extra notifications going out or if I am missing PM's.

There are a bunch of emails queued up on the server, I imagine you got an old email. There will probably be more.

I had the same thing happen, turned out to be a notification for a Rep point. I'm not sure if that was added on the new update but it's never happened before.

Back
Top Bottom