What You’ll See In The Rebellion

Biggest out-yourself tread I've seen in quite some time.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

I made a post back @ #18 and have another thought, as well as some other things as this thread has progressed:

IF confiscation (or random raids under some other name occur) it is up to all of us (local at least) to come running and help the besieged. Either by blocking roads with our vehicles, getting everything on camera so the lies told later can be refuted, or more direct action if the offenses committed against the citizenry are so terrible that they cannot be allowed to go unanswered for even a moment.

I noticed some comments about not caring for FFL's. I assume that they were referring to 'off books' items that may be in, or could be in their care. If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns springs to mind. If I am up for a stint in the pen anyway, why would I worry about NFA, FFL, batfE, or any other agency/regulation/law? - I'm jammed up anyway.

IF the government turns it's guns on the population, the population has a DUTY to respond in kind. Otherwise, we are in for the Dark Ages II, with modern technology to catch, detain, and 'lose' anyone they wish.

I'm working on another letter to the GOP members of the House and Senate, I intend to mail via USPS this set. It will mention why Mittens lost (not a Conservative Constitution guy) and how if he could have just kept McCains votes - he would have won, how we expect them to be the hard stop on constitutional violations (btw how is that 4 years without a budget working), how if they allow us (the legal, law abiding citizens) to be screwed - they will all be out, as we just won't vote for a (R) ever again. I will also mention the Tea Party, and how I donate exclusively to them now, I donated to many GOP and the party in general in the past. If they wish to have a piece of that pie again they must return to the Constitution.

Yeah... smells heavily of statism in here.

Ya think? I wish I could say I was shocked - but really, I'm not shocked by much anymore. That old cliche comes to mind: "I have seen the enemy and he is us"... The American Patriot is a dying breed - posers, wannabes, keyboard kommandos and statists, have polluted the ranks and muddied the standards...Some of this shit is fu**ing ridiculous...I wanted to post something witty - maybe a funny IBTL picture, but I just can't - I'm nauseous....

As an active LEO no I will not defy the oath I took to uphold the Constitution of the United States. To me this oath is worth more than money, financial security or even my own life. If such orders come down I (and most others I know) will not comply with these illegal orders. My oath was to my people and their representative government not to a single person or leader. If the people determine that this government no longer serves them then I side with the people and will serve them until my last breath. Not all feel this way but I would bet on most LEO's and active .MIL being on the side of the people if the proverbial SHTF.

+1 Support this LEO

Years ago I met a person from Poland who remembered hearing Hitler's political broadcasts over the radio when he was a kid (before he was elected). His father and Brother would joke that he would never get elected. Then they said he would never be able to do what he was talking about.

When he walked out of Auschwitz he weighed 90lbs. His Dad, Brother and Uncles were not so lucky.

Once the population is disarmed the real changes will begin. I don't know how far it will get in our lifetime but nothing will be able to stop it.

Ya think? I wish I could say I was shocked - but really, I'm not shocked by much anymore. That old cliche comes to mind: "I have seen the enemy and he is us"... The American Patriot is a dying breed - posers, wannabes, keyboard kommandos and statists, have polluted the ranks and muddied the standards...Some of this shit is fu**ing ridiculous...I wanted to post something witty - maybe a funny IBTL picture, but I just can't - I'm nauseous....

+1

Yet game wardens peacefully enforce the rules amongst armed civilians all the time. Are fish cops superheroes? How do they do it? Sorry but cops don't het to live in an everyone unarmed in my holier then thou presence. Maybe soon but not yet. Any cop thinking that way is a fascist andba coward, and none to bright.
I saw that video. She had a gun out in the open in her hand right in front of the cops, what did you expect?

A three year old child with a real handgun would get tackled by the cops if he had an actual gun in his hand.

Sorry but that incident wasn't government oppression that was cops responding to a very real potentially life threatening situation.

Remember : it was a real gun she had out in the open and she did not respond immediately to the cops verbal command to drop the weapon.

ANY cop even the most noble with the highest integrity would respond exactly the way the cops in that video did.

Try holding your firearm out in the open down by your side even in a non threatening friendly way in front of an on duty cop and see what happens.

What you had in that case was a very half cocked (no pun intended) "citizen" who I submit wasn't qualified to posses a firearm. Look at her actions.

I'm not defending the government just pointing out the obvious.

Thing that gets me, is the defeatist attitude with some of you.

How did the Irish do it? Squaring up with one of the most powerful militaries in the world, block to block, building to building, for multiple generations, effectively. Hell they aren't done yet, things are starting to spark up again over there. So, how is it that a few hundred dedicated people trying to reclaim their land manage to sack up and wear down the crown, yet 1/2 of the people in this thread would tuck tail and run.
Speaks miles for the American spirit on here. Personally, I have no intention of pleading on my knees. Dads family hails out of West Belfast before coming here, that city knows how to rock and roll when the gov comes'a'knockin'. Wouldn't be living up to the last name without going out with a half smirk now would I?

As for being up to the task? Nobody knows until the time comes, but I'd sure like to think I would. I'd rather see my kids grow up in a free country where they don't have to worry about what they write in a paper, or what they say in class. If that means sack up, well sack the f*** up. You'll be "yeah old grandpa ____, the p***y that wouldn't fight to make sure we didn't end up in re-education camps. Thanks, hope you got to eat your TV dinners till you checked out" if you don't. Just as bad as the loyalists.

That's all I've got to say. Flame on, say what you want. I know there's a few here with the balls to back me up.

Because they never stopped saying no, no matter what was thrown at them, no matter the evils done to them, no matter the cost they always answered the question "Will you submit?" with the word "No".

The Irish were/are at a great disadvantage. Firearms are almost prohibited, here, we have access to a method to keep our leaders in check. You can thank the Founders for that in the form of the Second Amendment. Here, it will not take very long for a complete excrement storm to befall those who forget that the government is of, for and by the people. 'Leaders' who put themselves above the people should be placed below the people in short order.

One more thing that has been almost lost to history, the spark for the Revolution was when the King came for the guns and powder. It would be better for everyone if Congress and the President were given a history lesson before it becomes a 'field exercise'.

Last edited:
Thing that gets me, is the defeatist attitude with some of you.

How did the Irish do it? Squaring up with one of the most powerful militaries in the world, block to block, building to building, for multiple generations, effectively. Hell they aren't done yet, things are starting to spark up again over there. So, how is it that a few hundred dedicated people trying to reclaim their land manage to sack up and wear down the crown, yet 1/2 of the people in this thread would tuck tail and run.
Speaks miles for the American spirit on here. Personally, I have no intention of pleading on my knees. Dads family hails out of West Belfast before coming here, that city knows how to rock and roll when the gov comes'a'knockin'. Wouldn't be living up to the last name without going out with a half smirk now would I?

As for being up to the task? Nobody knows until the time comes, but I'd sure like to think I would. I'd rather see my kids grow up in a free country where they don't have to worry about what they write in a paper, or what they say in class. If that means sack up, well sack the f*** up. You'll be "yeah old grandpa ____, the p***y that wouldn't fight to make sure we didn't end up in re-education camps. Thanks, hope you got to eat your TV dinners till you checked out" if you don't. Just as bad as the loyalists.

That's all I've got to say. Flame on, say what you want. I know there's a few here with the balls to back me up.

Well see, that's the thing. Ireland is full of the Irish, America is full of Americans... ewwww.

"resisting or ignoring" a police order is at best a misdemeanor (AFAIK) and in this case it may have been an unlawful order, since there was no suspicion of a crime taking place. No way did this situation require physical violence, it is obviously an ugly example of excessive use of force.

We are not talking about excessive force, we are talking about "Gun Confiscation". Yes, he tackled her to take the gun out of her hands in fear of her using it, any LEO will do this, especially when someone is resisting an order. But the "soul purpose"of his entry was to take her out of her house due to an "emergency evacuation" not "gun confiscation", apparently u ignored the part when he told her she had to leave. Please compare apples to apples not apple to oranges. That "poor little old lady" wasn't acting like it.

You clearly have tunnel vision.!!!

Boy, if this thread shocks you, you're in for a real f'ing shocker when the shit really starts. You better bring a change of underwear.[rolleyes][rolleyes]

When people start talking about going "Timothy McVeigh", yeah...I'm a bit shocked. Perhaps you are too young to really remember what that guy did. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing Defend your home, your life, your family. I do, and so should you. But, yeah I draw a line. Don't propose killing innocent people. If many here are okay with that, then I probably don't belong here.

When people start talking about going "Timothy McVeigh", yeah...I'm a bit shocked. Perhaps you are too young to really remember what that guy did. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing Defend your home, your life, your family. I do, and so should you. But, yeah I draw a line. Don't propose killing innocent people. If many here are okay with that, then I probably don't belong here.

No, you probably don't, you f'ing newb with your pussified attitude. You're probably a government stooge anyway.

The enforcers who would kill me and my family and you and your family to enforce a completely unconstitutional law or dictate will get no free pass from me. If they endanger me and mine, they ALL become fair game.

Old enough? I'm old enough to be his grandfather. Are YOU old enough to remember what the federal gangs of thugs did to the people in Waco Texas? Mighty American of them huh?

Hit the road.

I saw that video. She had a gun out in the open in her hand right in front of the cops, what did you expect?

A three year old child with a real handgun would get tackled by the cops if he had an actual gun in his hand.

Sorry but that incident wasn't government oppression that was cops responding to a very real potentially life threatening situation.

Remember : it was a real gun she had out in the open and she did not respond immediately to the cops verbal command to drop the weapon.

ANY cop even the most noble with the highest integrity would respond exactly the way the cops in that video did.

Try holding your firearm out in the open down by your side even in a non threatening friendly way in front of an on duty cop and see what happens.

What you had in that case was a very half cocked (no pun intended) "citizen" who I submit wasn't qualified to posses a firearm. Look at her actions.

I'm not defending the government just pointing out the obvious.

"who I submit wasn't qualified to posses a firearm" Really? Really? Glad you're not in charge of seeing who is fit to exercise a God given right. Either the Constitution is right or it isn't. F**k off.

We are not talking about excessive force, we are talking about "Gun Confiscation". Yes, he tackled her to take the gun out of her hands in fear of her using it, any LEO will do this, especially when someone is resisting an order. But the "soul purpose"of his entry was to take her out of her house due to an "emergency evacuation" not "gun confiscation", apparently u ignored the part when he told her she had to leave. Please compare apples to apples not apple to oranges. That "poor little old lady" wasn't acting like it.

You clearly have tunnel vision.!!!

No, I think it is you that seem to have "tunnel vision" here. I think most here understand your point, but what is most shocking is that you don't seem to have a problem with the government coming to YOUR house, kicking the f**king door down, and wrestling you to the ground (once again, on YOUR own property) due to their proposed/imposed martial law! Who really gives a crap whether they were ordered to do a mass confiscation, or not - IT HAPPENED! You are missing the big picture here by trying to debate with one or 2 guys over details.

Last edited:
No, you probably don't, you f'ing newb with your pussified attitude. You're probably a government stooge anyway.

The enforcers who would kill me and my family and you and your family to enforce a completely unconstitutional law or dictate will get no free pass from me. If they endanger me and mine, they ALL become fair game.

Old enough? I'm old enough to be his grandfather. Are YOU old enough to remember what the federal gangs of thugs did to the people in Waco Texas? Mighty American of them huh?

Hit the road.

I'm sorry, but you're talking like a nutjob. People like you are the reason gun owners get a bad name. And yeah, if I can remember what happened in '95, I can remember '93. [rolleyes] And, yes, if your mindset is typical here, I will be on my way. I didn't join to pick fights with conspiracy theorists, etc.

P.S. Nice language. I'm impressed.

Last edited:
In order to oppose tyranny, one must know how to do so.

So many guys I talk to can tell you someone's batting average from 1963, or career yardage for an NFL player. Mankind are warriors. We have been given sports as an outlet for that spirit. I'm not bashing them, it's just that if they invested a tenth of the brainpower it takes to remember countless stats, they might find they've learned something.

To fight tyranny, you must have a fundamental knowledge of resistance movements throughout history. The brilliance of technology these days is that in an afternoon on the internet, you can learn what victories and defeats movements have made over hundreds of years. What pitfalls to avoid, and when to take decisive action.

Hit the road.

+1

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but you're talking like a nutjob. People like you are the reason gun owners get a bad name. And yeah, if I can remember what happened in '95, I can remember '93. [rolleyes] And, yes, if your mindset is typical here, I will be on my way. I didn't join to pick fights with conspiracy theorists, etc.

I don't care whether you're impressed or not, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

The "gun owners/bad name thing doesn't even phase me. I couldn't care less what someone else thinks of me as a gun owner. What I care about and will enforce to the death is my right to private property, my right to keep and bear arms and my right to defend myself and my family. Screw with any of them and the other side of the sod is your destiny.

I don't care whether you're impressed or not, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

The "gun owners/bad name thing doesn't even phase me. I couldn't care less what someone else thinks of me as a gun owner. What I care about and will enforce to the death is my right to private property, my right to keep and bear arms and my right to defend myself and my family. Screw with any of them and the other side of the sod is your destiny.

Yeah, I already figured that out. You are one angry SOB. You know, you'll probably shorten your life span with all that anger. Bit much, if you ask me...but I know you're not. Whatever, see ya.

+1

People like the one Progun is responding too and nutjobs like Uncle Ted do far more harm than good for gun rights. That kind of threatening, paranoid rhetoric is just ammo for the anti's.

Back
Top Bottom