What You’ll See In The Rebellion

Zomg...I really wish they would lock this thread and ones like it.

To the people on here whipping themselves up into some sort of frenzy preparing for the end: just stop. You are being ignorant and shortsighted. I swear, a lot of you pinheads a wishing for something catastrophic to happen because you are laboring under the delusion that not only are you prepared for it, but that you will come out in some sort of superior social position. Not only are these delusions those of some adolescent male who plays too many video games, but they are just flat-out wrong.

If anything bad ever truly happened, we'd all be f**ked. It does not matter how many guns or how much food you have--you'd still be f**ked. We'd all be f**ked. Because human beings are social creatures and we all need a functioning society to survive and thrive.

To the childish folks on here lusting for some sort of "rebellion" I would say you are ignorant and stupid. Ignorant and stupid because you do not realize what such a true upheaval would amount to: people would die. People you love. That's a fact. And there is nothing you could do about it. Nothing.

Why would anyone wish for that?

I wish you would all just STFU about it. I like to read about guns and firearms and outdoor activities, etc; but this teenage boy end-of-the-world crap is just so tedious.

No one is coming to take your guns, so relax. And if they ever do, there won't be much you can do about it anyway, so relax.

You all think you're John friggin' Wayne at The Alamo when the reality is we're all type-typing away at keyboards, so let's knock off the fraudulent hardcore b.s. and have some fun.

200095_463631050364586_381040306_n.jpg

So I guess when the boys in the baby blue helmets roll into your driveway we all know how it will play out. Some here just don't feel the same way.[wink]

That "leaderless resistance " idea would totally freak me out if I were an elected democrat official or civil servant who didn't do a lot of soul searching about Natural Rights and the US Constitution.

I bet there are a few people in New England that don't need to think they are going to win before they fight.

To the childish folks on here lusting for some sort of "rebellion" I would say you are ignorant and stupid. Ignorant and stupid because you do not realize what such a true upheaval would amount to: people would die. People you love. That's a fact. And there is nothing you could do about it. Nothing.

I wish you would all just STFU about it. I like to read about guns and firearms and outdoor activities, etc; but this teenage boy end-of-the-world crap is just so tedious.

No one is coming to take your guns, so relax. And if they ever do, there won't be much you can do about it anyway, so relax.

Holy crap, people would die?!

[thinking]

And how do you know nobody is coming to take the guns? If they are just make sure to pass yours along to someone else since it sounds like you've already given them up.

That "leaderless resistance " idea would totally freak me out if I were an elected democrat official or civil servant who didn't do a lot of soul searching about Natural Rights and the US Constitution.

I bet there are a few people in New England that don't need to think they are going to win before they fight.

I agree. At first I thought that the disorganized nature of gun owners would be a detriment, but with further thought, I now feel that is our biggest strength! Millions of tiny fires to put out may be way more of a problem than a single larger resistance that would just end up with the Waco treatment.

Driving around with State House plates may give a new meaning to excitement.

Yeah, you should already know the whole white flag drill. You waived it big time when theyscrewed with your 4A rights. Oh, I forget abut the huge revolution when that court in Indiana or Ohio ruled that you don't have the right to fight cops, even when they enter your property without warrant. You're right, it has to be the 2nd A that needs to be violated for all the american heroes to come out and rise. I completely forgot that I am surrounded by heroes on here.[rofl]

Yeah, you should already know the whole white flag drill. You waived it big time when theyscrewed with your 4A rights. Oh, I forget abut the huge revolution when that court in Indiana or Ohio ruled that you don't have the right to fight cops, even when they enter your property without warrant. You're right, it has to be the 2nd A that needs to be violated for all the american heroes to come out and rise. I completely forgot that I am surrounded by heroes on here.[rofl]

holmenkollen_trolls.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

nw20troll202.jpg

To the people on here whipping themselves up into some sort of frenzy preparing for the end: just stop. You are being ignorant and shortsighted. I swear, a lot of you pinheads a wishing for something catastrophic to happen because you are laboring under the delusion that not only are you prepared for it, but that you will come out in some sort of superior social position. Not only are these delusions those of some adolescent male who plays too many video games, but they are just flat-out wrong.

If anything bad ever truly happened, we'd all be f**ked. It does not matter how many guns or how much food you have--you'd still be f**ked. We'd all be f**ked. Because human beings are social creatures and we all need a functioning society to survive and thrive.

You all think you're John friggin' Wayne at The Alamo when the reality is we're all type-typing away at keyboards, so let's knock off the fraudulent hardcore b.s. and have some fun.

200095_463631050364586_381040306_n.jpg

I'd rather be paranoid,prepped & wrong than irrationally happy,apathetic,frivolous & screwed....but,to each his own I don't judge

These people are resisting a mandatory evacuation, the NG doesn't want to be confronted with guns when trying to evacuate people. The people were resisting evacuation with there weapons drawn, therefore there gonna get arrested and confiscated. Thats media makin it look like an ordered gun confiscation when in reality it's thats not the pupose.

Face in Palm, shaking head!!!

Did you watch the video? The people in mansions had their S*** taken but then allowed to stay? I call it a practice run.

Here's the only point that ****ing matters about the NO confiscation question - After the fact , of whatever happened , bills were introduced by NRA in almost every state including Ma. To make it illegal for the .gov to confiscate guns during an emergency. And most were shot down.

That's all I need to know about the government attitude towards me and my natural rights.

Are DHS fed's not allowed to be members on this forum?
Of course they are. Last time I checked, there was no such restriction to be foud in the stickies.
It's one thing to come here and talk guns and mostly politics. When you do that outside of your workhours, you're (or whoever) just another gunowner voicing his opinion. It's when they come here on duty, to read and monitor what free men write, put it on file and keep it to use it against them, that's when I have a problem with it. It's spying on people like the friggin gestapo. That, I don't like. And please don't insult anyone's intelligence by telling us that this doesn't happen.
Well, that's one of the reasons. Another one woul be that I used to be a member in a major league motorcycle club. I don't think I need to tell you that there isn't much love there.

No, I'm not a fed nor from any government agency. I have Mass LTC-A and am a NRA life member.

Just because you didn't like what I stated about the circumstances of that incident and the fact that I mostly read and don't post often ("just a handful of posts") makes me a fed?

The level of paranoia of some people is just comical.

Gotta be kidding me. She was in her OWN house. I doubt she even invited the cops in. The order given was an unlawfull one, IMO.
You're a fed, aren't you? There's an awfull lot of people with just a handfull of posts coming here and siding with the wrong people, lately. You're the second one in 2 days. I don't trust you, fella. Call me suspicious, you sound like you're from the government and here to help us.

Last edited:
Lol airstrike on American soil. Ever heard of collateral damage you clown? The day a F-18 drops ordinance on American soil is the day you see a full scale rebellion to the likes of which we haven't seen since Robert E Lee marched north.

5,000 Afghanis have made our soldiers lives VERY difficult for a decade. 500,000 Americans....do the math. We're not French, we have balls. You have white flags and shitty cars. Now go eat some cheese at the bistro, should have left your country to fend for themselves and saved the rest of Europe. Breed out the pu**y gene.

Hey now. But I have to admit. As long as a state secedes it will be all out from three. Without secession and organization. We will be a rebel force ignored until the number dead is 75,000. Sound like a familiar story?

You are wrong. Should a series of states secede. Then there could be international legitimization of the cause should it happen. Then and only then could CYBER Tough Guys prove their worth

I hope ur one of them

The LEO's intentions were NOT Mass "gun confiscation", and in ur narrow minded head it happened because you watched a video that portrayed a mass confiscation when in reality it was a Mass evacuation with LEO's being confronted by people with guns who didn't want to leave there homes. LEO's that get confronted with guns will confiscate them not knowing the peoples intentions. They are also not going to evacuate people from there homes and have the guns left behind with Looters on the prowl. It's all common sense stuff, you just refuse to except it.

Also, they make evacuations mandatory so that the families of the dead "little old ladies" don't hold the state, county, or town accountable for there deaths. It's 3rd grade logic, not "gun Confiscation". Relax!!!

if gun confiscation didnt happen why did the courts order the Police to stop doing it? If that was in fact mandatory evacuation and not gun confiscation, why did the LEO confiscate rifles from men on a boat in Lake Pontechartrain?

As far as the rebellion goes, i honestly dont know. If people rebelling use asymmetrical warfare they should have the advantage over soldiers using conventional tactics, the Viet Cong did it, the Mujahadeen did it, however the question remains is how would the military respond and would it be the military doing it. What if the military wasnt used and kept overseas? There are so many questions i dont think that can be answered until it happened. However i do see this country going 1 of 2 ways either the way of Europe or a second Revolution or Civil War, i think the sense of entitlement is planted all to well, and fixing it through the ballot box is probably futile because any fixes would prob be only temporary, the mind set in this country has changed in the last couple decades, just look at the states, the logic of many on the left is spreading taking over the once free states.

As far as how i would respond, i would like to think i would respond the same way many on this forum would but honestly i cant say until anything happened, its the same argument as if someone would be ready to use their firearm, id like to think id be able to, but unlike many on this forum who have served their country nobly i didnt and have never been shot at.

flame on [laugh]

Last edited:
For any nay-sayers, as I'm sure there were plenty in the occupied north (and the loyalist scum turncoats), a few Sons of Erin gave the crown one hell of a fight. I'll stick by my original statement, some patriots WILL step up when their backs are completely against the wall. As long as there is time, all options should be exhausted before it comes to anything serious. I'm sure George Washington heard the same "You can't" B.S. rhetoric from the sheep of the time. Scared, eating crumpets and tea, waiting for the crown to come and save the day, restore "order". You can sit around and eat microwave dinners and watch reality television, I do neither thankfully, so I guess a few patriots will make sure your kids aren't in a re-education camp when they are 20 for reading Ayn Rand. Don't worry, you won't have to lift a finger or break a sweat, just make sure to explain to your kids when they are old enough to know what happened that you would have joined, but it interfered with your TV schedule and your plan to gain another 20 lbs before the year is out.

These guys had the fortitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as how i would respond, i would like to think i would respond the same way many on this forum would but honestly i cant say until anything happened, its the same argument as if someone would be ready to use their firearm, id like to think id be able to, but unlike many on this forum who have served their country nobly i didnt and have never been shot at.

flame on [laugh]

My sentiments exactly. I'd like to think, if the time came, I'd make the right choice. What is the right choice, is the question. I know I absolutely would not do anything that would risk the life of my wife or son, so it will really come down to the situation at hand.

For any nay-sayers, as I'm sure there were plenty in the occupied north (and the loyalist scum turncoats), a few Sons of Erin gave the crown one hell of a fight. I'll stick by my original statement, some patriots WILL step up when their backs are completely against the wall. As long as there is time, all options should be exhausted before it comes to anything serious. I'm sure George Washington heard the same "You can't" B.S. rhetoric from the sheep of the time. Scared, eating crumpets and tea, waiting for the crown to come and save the day, restore "order". You can sit around and eat microwave dinners and watch reality television, I do neither thankfully, so I guess a few patriots will make sure your kids aren't in a re-education camp when they are 20 for reading Ayn Rand. Don't worry, you won't have to lift a finger or break a sweat, just make sure to explain to your kids when they are old enough to know what happened that you would have joined, but it interfered with your TV schedule and your plan to gain another 20 lbs before the year is out.

These guys had the fortitude.

NES theme song?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom