What You’ll See In The Rebellion

To the people on here whipping themselves up into some sort of frenzy preparing for the end: just stop. You are being ignorant and shortsighted. I swear, a lot of you pinheads a wishing for something catastrophic to happen because you are laboring under the delusion that not only are you prepared for it, but that you will come out in some sort of superior social position. Not only are these delusions those of some adolescent male who plays too many video games, but they are just flat-out wrong.

The people "wishing" for something to happen are a very small minority.

Guys, I get it. THe IRA fights guerilla style against a big government et all. But.. They are terrorists. No honor. Bombing innocent people. Are these the guys who you want to identify yourself with? Really?
This country is apparently at the same point then mine was, in 1789. What happened then, was horrible. Good on one side, but there have been a lot of atrocities as well. Just get a translation of the lyrics of the french anthem, and you will see what I mean.
I would refuse to side with people who can even relate to scumbags who are bombing train stations, killing women and children in the name of freedom. Show me an objective that makes sense, in a military way, with armed opponents in a combattant status, and I'll think about it. But I wouldn't lower myself to side with people who do the wrong, and horrible things.

Guys, I get it. THe IRA fights guerilla style against a big government et all. But.. They are terrorists. No honor. Bombing innocent people. Are these the guys who you want to identify yourself with? Really?
This country is apparently at the same point then mine was, in 1789. What happened then, was horrible. Good on one side, but there have been a lot of atrocities as well. Just get a translation of the lyrics of the french anthem, and you will see what I mean.
I would refuse to side with people who can even relate to scumbags who are bombing train stations, killing women and children in the name of freedom. Show me an objective that makes sense, in a military way, with armed opponents in a combattant status, and I'll think about it. But I wouldn't lower myself to side with people who do the wrong, and horrible things.

How is the IRA any different than the US govt? The US govt uses drones and what not to blast innocent people all the time. The govt has a name for it though...collateral damage and sheep don't care.

All sides do horrible things. That's war. That's why it should be avoided at all costs. But if we ever find ourselves on that dark day, let's hope we win.

I would think a good stance is that we should not initiate violence.

If thugs with guns try to deprive us of our natural rights, we should defend ourselves, our property and our rights.

Its pretty simple. If the gov doesn't try to use force, then there is no need to use force in defense.

Ira NEVER targeted any women or children, they actually made every single effort to prevent the death or injury of anyone not involved in the conflict. Military/gov/police/loyalists, but never innocents on purpose. Loyalists were the real terrorists. IRA and Rira fight the occupiers only. There were 2 bad ones that went wrong, Omagh being one where civilians were killed. They publicly stated that bystandards were NOT supposed to be there. They even made warning calls to media and police. These guys go out of their way to prevent that. Don't equate them with the bastards in the sandbox.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Last edited:
Ira NEVER targeted any women or children, they actually made every single effort to prevent the death or injury of anyone not involved in the conflict. Military/gov/police/loyalists, but never innocents on purpose. Loyalists were the real terrorists. IRA and Rira fight the occupiers only. There were 2 bad ones that went wrong, Omagh being one where civilians were killed. They publicly stated that bystandards were NOT supposed to be there. They even made warning calls to media and police. These guys go out of their way to prevent that. Don't equate them with the bastards in the sandbox.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Is that so, Michael? http://www.childrenofireland.us/childrenkilled.htm

Bombing bars means they didn't give a shit who or how many Irish people they kill. They're terrorists. The end justifies the means to them. It always does.
I've been toBelfast. Trust me, it's a place where you don't want to be.

Last edited:
I like my governments basics. I fear what it has turned into. If people start a shooting conflict then I would hope the goal would be an adjustment of course, not an overthrow. Overthrowing a government never seems to improve what went before.

In a perfect world , a semi minor rebellion would be enough to convince democrats and police state republicans to return to our fundamental freedoms - either through enlightenment , fear , or some form of vigorous forced retirement.

That's why I think highly-accurate (bolt-or pump-action only, of course) rifles used to pick off a few 'at the top' (one at-a-time) might help influence the attitudes of the proletariat that "Hey, maybe we ought NOT infringe on these peoples' Civil Rights."

That's why I think highly-accurate (bolt-or pump-action only, of course) rifles used to pick off a few 'at the top' (one at-a-time) might help influence the attitudes of the proletariat that "Hey, maybe we ought NOT infringe on these peoples' Civil Rights."
No government would show that kind of weakness. They'd call it a terrorist assasination and move on. You'd give them a reason to further confiscate bolt actions and scopes.

if gun confiscation didnt happen why did the courts order the Police to stop doing it? If that was in fact mandatory evacuation and not gun confiscation, why did the LEO confiscate rifles from men on a boat in Lake Pontechartrain?

As far as the rebellion goes, i honestly dont know. If people rebelling use asymmetrical warfare they should have the advantage over soldiers using conventional tactics, the Viet Cong did it, the Mujahadeen did it, however the question remains is how would the military respond and would it be the military doing it. What if the military wasnt used and kept overseas? There are so many questions i dont think that can be answered until it happened. However i do see this country going 1 of 2 ways either the way of Europe or a second Revolution or Civil War, i think the sense of entitlement is planted all to well, and fixing it through the ballot box is probably futile because any fixes would prob be only temporary, the mind set in this country has changed in the last couple decades, just look at the states, the logic of many on the left is spreading taking over the once free states.

As far as how i would respond, i would like to think i would respond the same way many on this forum would but honestly i cant say until anything happened, its the same argument as if someone would be ready to use their firearm, id like to think id be able to, but unlike many on this forum who have served their country nobly i didnt and have never been shot at.

flame on [laugh]
Getting shot at is not the problem, getting hit is.

GCA 1968 was enacted as a direct result of JFK and MLK's assassinations. Those were the sparks that pushed that legislation through.

Not sure what revisionist history books you have been reading on the (P)IRA, but you make them sound like some humanitarian organization. Omagh was the Real IRA - ultra violent splinter group from the Provos. IRA were a blood thirsty group of very skilled urban terrorists. They eventually worked out that bombing London was a better tactic than blowing up folks in Northern Ireland. They were indiscriminate killers - you have to be if you are placing bombs in public places often without any warnings being given.

No government would show that kind of weakness. They'd call it a terrorist assasination and move on. You'd give them a reason to further confiscate bolt actions and scopes.

And by doing so, they'd give the patriots a reason to continue.

- - - Updated - - -

Being a non member, or disagreeing with you makes people trolls?[rolleyes]

Claiming to have BEEN in a big MC (which last time I checked, isn't exactly something you are in one day and out another, I call BS without ink), you'd think that your opinion of the fed would be much much different. I don't buy it. We can smell trolls a mile away, and you're not your average run of the mill troll. You're portraying yourself to be 1%, thus on the fringe and "trustworthy" to talk about patriotism and such. We don't buy it. If I didn't know better, I'd call you borderline thin blue line.

So you are saying that instead of doing something effective, we should just stand in lines and fight the military/police (Who have better weapons and technology due to outlawing its civilian use) on their terms? You start a war, expect that people are going to try and fight it in a way advantageous to them. They have the guns, and tech. But they cant be everywhere. If there is a revolution here of course the media and govt will call them all terrorists. But those strategies are effective. Teach them that war is UNRESTRICTED. They start it, endangering all of our families, puts their family on the chopping block too. Why should they be immune while sending people to kill the people I love?

Claiming to have BEEN in a big MC (which last time I checked, isn't exactly something you are in one day and out another, I call BS without ink), you'd think that your opinion of the fed would be much much different. I don't buy it. We can smell trolls a mile away, and you're not your average run of the mill troll. You're portraying yourself to be 1%, thus on the fringe and "trustworthy" to talk about patriotism and such. We don't buy it.

If ever there was a moment for you to Stfu, THIS IS IT.

Edit: I deleted the link, following Michaeljr's advice. Point is made. Move on, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
If ever there was a moment for you to Stfu, THIS IS IT.

Okay, so you're not in anymore? Still have ink? I'm confused, I thought that was a big no-no, unless that's just a stateside thing. I don't know much about AOA. Also, if that is in fact you, I'd probably take that down quick, because as I mentioned, this place is surfed by enough fed and beacon hill jack booted thugs to sink a battleship. Just a heads up.

Last edited:
what the **** is happening in here? i come into this seven pages in and it's a dick-measuring contest complete with pictures of MC ink?

related: went to a BBQ with a bunch of MCs/members last year. super friendly, good beer and eats... though i think some of them are currently trying to kill each other now. too bad.

Back
Top Bottom