What You’ll See In The Rebellion

This thread has become very disturbing in the amount of petty bullshit infighting over the last several pages. It does not inspire any confidence that we can ever unite long enough to survive this long battle we are facing when some can't even stay on topic without getting caught up in personal pissing matches. Seriously guys, I didn't realize we were still in junior high![rolleyes]

Guys, if confiscation were ever to happen (which I don't believe it will), it would not come door to door. They will find a way to tie it to your everyday life and oppress you into submission. Like tying it to your drivers license or vehicle registration or fines leading to liens on your property. Maybe tie it to your healthcare since they will control that. Who knows? Regardless, it won't be an "in your face" campaign of door to door searches and seizures IMO.

Then I go Timothy McVeigh.. They target my family, I target theirs...

This thread just proved that we will lose. And is making me seriously reconsider my affiliation with this forum.

I think I can speak for everyone ... we'll be sorry to see you go.

ka0az8.gif

Just like the mandatory evacuation here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo oh wait they just took there guns and let them stay. She was such a threat as she answered the door with the gun, they followed her around the house with the gun in her hand with the cylinder hanging out of it and then talked with her a few minutes before pummeling her for there safety http://youtu.be/cByE6kg-BjE I forgot though it was the gov's job to help when people do not want help even if violence is needed. She is 80 yrs old 80lbs getting tackled by a 240lb fat **** and that sir is necessary.

So you must believe that Adam Lanza used an Evil "Bushwacker"

I saw that video. She had a gun out in the open in her hand right in front of the cops, what did you expect?

A three year old child with a real handgun would get tackled by the cops if he had an actual gun in his hand.

Sorry but that incident wasn't government oppression that was cops responding to a very real potentially life threatening situation.

Remember : it was a real gun she had out in the open and she did not respond immediately to the cops verbal command to drop the weapon.

ANY cop even the most noble with the highest integrity would respond exactly the way the cops in that video did.

Try holding your firearm out in the open down by your side even in a non threatening friendly way in front of an on duty cop and see what happens.

What you had in that case was a very half cocked (no pun intended) "citizen" who I submit wasn't qualified to posses a firearm. Look at her actions.

I'm not defending the government just pointing out the obvious.

Or the video of cops stopping people in canoes and taking them or the one were they wrestled the elderly lady to the ground to take her revolver. .?

Sent from my mom's basement. Using Samsung GSIII

Last edited:
First: she was in her own home she has every right to have that gun in her hand
Second: they yell drop the gun while they are in the process of tackling her and punching her

I saw that video. She had a gun out in the open in her hand right in front of the cops, what did you expect?

A three year old child with a real handgun would get tackled by the cops if he had an actual gun in his hand.

Sorry but that incident wasn't government oppression that was cops responding to a very real potentially life threatening situation.

Remember : it was a real gun she had out in the open and she did not respond immediately to the cops verbal command to drop the weapon.

ANY cop even the most noble with the highest integrity would respond exactly the way the cops in that video did.

Try holding your firearm out in the open down by your side even in a non threatening friendly way in front of an on duty cop and see what happens.

What you had in that case was a very half cocked (no pun intended) "citizen" who I submit wasn't qualified to posses a firearm. Look at her actions.

Gotta be kidding me. She was in her OWN house. I doubt she even invited the cops in. The order given was an unlawfull one, IMO.
You're a fed, aren't you? There's an awfull lot of people with just a handfull of posts coming here and siding with the wrong people, lately. You're the second one in 2 days. I don't trust you, fella. Call me suspicious, you sound like you're from the government and here to help us.

Maybe wrong thread

Looks to me like Executive order: reclassify semi autos as Title II.

http://m.washingtonpost.com/politic...682-11e2-bf3e-76c0a789346f_story.html?hpid=z1

Seeking expansive mandate

In addition to potential legislative proposals, Biden’s group has expanded its focus to include measures that would not need congressional approval and could be quickly implemented by executive action, according to interest-group leaders who have discussed options with Biden and key Cabinet secretaries. Possibilities include changes to federal mental-health programs and modernization of gun-tracking efforts by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

according to interest-group leaders who have discussed options with Biden and key Cabinet secretaries. Possibilities include changes to federal mental-health programs and modernization of gun-tracking efforts by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
We're safe for another decade. Thanks god.

Physical conditioning is the number one preparation for all you guys planning on going rambo. None of us would live long enoughto fire 10k rounds. Ammo and gun acess ain't the problem. Cops and soldiers will do what tney are told, history is crystal clear on this. War fighting the .gov will not work, however on the bizarro chance people git up for a reset murdering every politician they can no matter how petty(right downtothe elected dogcatcher)might work and has a better chance of success then a bunch of fat gun guys playing soldier/target. If it was to go all revolutionary and shit freedom needs serial killers not high speed operators. Or just bring beer andmeet up at the rendezvous are we dressing up as union soldiers or playing something else

Amen to this. I have probably shot less than 500 rounds in the past year, but I have spent thousands of hours in the gym, running, pulling weighted sleds, climbing, dragging, throwing. Not because I like it, but because winter is coming.

I am speechless. You couldn't be more wrong. I don't understand how any thinking person could condone violence against a fellow human, (much less a small elderly woman) who just wants to be left alone in HER OWN HOUSE!

You gotta be kidding me!!!Ask any LEO, anyone with a gun loaded or not is a threat, especially when the person is resisiting an order.

You want to believe its an "ordered gun confiscation", cause thats what someone told u.

"anyone with a gun, loaded or not, is a threat"????? Are you trolling or are you serious? By your own argument, this woman should have shot every officer that entered her house with guns since they "were a threat" to her.
At the very least, each one should have been charged with trespassing, assault and battery, kidnapping, and false imprisonment for their shameful actions that day.

Disregard (and my apologies) if you were being sarcastic...

+1000

Thank you for clarifying that. Its very obvious.

The media wins again!!!!

I'm shocked with the amount of narrow minded people in this thread.

"anyone with a gun, loaded or not, is a threat"????? Are you trolling or are you serious? By your own argument, this woman should have shot every officer that entered her house with guns since they "were a threat" to her.
At the very least, each one should have been charged with trespassing, assault and battery, kidnapping, and false imprisonment for their shameful actions that day.

Disregard (and my apologies) if you were being sarcastic...

I guess you purposely missed the part where she "resisted" "ignored" orders with a gun in he hand.

Again, hearing what u want to hear and seeing what u want to see.

I don't entirely agree with the mandatory evacuation, if u want to die in ur home thats should be ur choice. But this is clearly not a strictly ordered " Gun Confiscation" portrayed by the Media.

The media loves people like u!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, I hear you. I'm new perusing this Forum, and have to say I'm a little shocked at some of the posts in this thread. [sad]

Boy, if this thread shocks you, you're in for a real f'ing shocker when the shit really starts. You better bring a change of underwear.[rolleyes][rolleyes]

Thanks for pointing out where she called the police and the media and invited them into her home, to break down the door, so she could be attacked on film.[wink]

I highly doubt an outright gun ban and grab would ever happen, civil unrest would break out on a nationwide scale. Although a gun grab is outlined in leaked gov docs in a state national emergency. IF that ever happened I highly doubt our own military would go along with that. They would bring in UN troops to do the dirty work.

You have way too much faith in the military. I can assure you that most of them are jackoffs these days and will gladly kick in your door if ordered to do so.

Thanks for pointing out where she called the police and the media and invited them into her home, to break down the door, so she could be attacked on film.[wink]

Again, you are correct, but it's not a "gun confiscation" like everyone says and wants to believe, which is the purpose of this discussion.

I guess you purposely missed the part where she "resisted" "ignored" orders with a gun in he hand.

Again, hearing what u want to hear and seeing what u want to see.

I don't entirely agree with the mandatory evacuation, if u want to die in ur home thats should be ur choice. But this is clearly not a strictly ordered " Gun Confiscation" portrayed by the Media.

The media loves people like u!!!

"resisting or ignoring" a police order is at best a misdemeanor (AFAIK) and in this case it may have been an unlawful order, since there was no suspicion of a crime taking place. No way did this situation require physical violence, it is obviously an ugly example of excessive use of force.

Last edited:
Bla bla bla civil war, 90% of posters will bitch up in a week because they are hungry. Surrender their rights and become sheep. Shit society is so ****ed up these days we would never make it. Americans have no internal industries to support a war effort. It's rare to find men with skills to provide for their family kids are all scum bags with no respect or honor. So good luck getting them to help in survival efforts.

I could keep going for hours but I won't

/rant - **** off desk dicks, work with your hands like a man

Back
Top Bottom