What You’ll See In The Rebellion

A "long" time ago I decided to join the Army. I was young and idealistic. I had noble intentions. The assigned day to report came and I arrived at the MEPS station on Summer Street in Boston. I remember that day. Maybe not perfectly, but well enough. Along with all the poking and prodding, next of kin-ing, and any other intrusive thing the Army could do to me I did one thing that resonates in me today more strongly then ever before.

I swore an oath.

It went something like this:

I, R. Ipe, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Do I feel released from that oath just because I was given a DD214? No. Not even a little.

Enemies, foreign and domestic. I'm seeing a lot of that latter type now-a-days.

I never expected to see the possibility of revolution in America. Lately I see the eventuality. These people have lit a match and they have no idea the size of the powder keg they're holding it up to.

Here's my take on this...
A rebellion will fail. As soon as you join the cause, you will be considered a domestic terrorist. I don't trust the cops to pick our side. A disarmed population is a cop's dream come true. They would be the only ones on the street with guns (well, exept for the criminals who don't care about a rebellion or laws). As soon as it is known who is participating in this little uprise, your picture will be all over the news. I trust the media to pin pretty much everything that goes wrong with the country from then on on your sorry ass. Your support network will shrink like a yoghurt in the sahara desert. The feds will be after you, with everything they have. They have unlimited supplies, the newest technology, you have a problem finding 5.56 and food. Face it, if you want a rebellion, you have to be prepared to be the bad guy, and nobody likes a bad guy.
Do you really believe that the coppers will side with you? Give up their pension, their job, their life? Even IF you get 10 people together to form a small unit, how will you feed, shelter, heal and supplu them with things as simple as toilet paper or cigarettes? Your only option would be to seek help from the only people you really don't want to be seen with. Terrorist organisations, criminals, or nations that want nothing more then to see the US fall. Get in bed with them would make you just as evil and bad as them.
Conclusion: when you have nothing but a small group with small weapons, you shouldn't f@gg with people who can call in an airstrike in a matter of minutes. They will just starve you out, and then it's going to be Guantanamo, with no lawyer, no rights, no freedom at all. Just ask yourself, when was the last time you've heard from the people who are kept in that place?

A rebellion will fail. As soon as you join the cause, you will be considered a domestic terrorist. I don't trust the cops to pick our side. A disarmed population is a cop's dream come true. They would be the only ones on the street with guns (well, exept for the criminals who don't care about a rebellion or laws). As soon as it is known who is participating in this little uprise, your picture will be all over the news. I trust the media to pin pretty much everything that goes wrong with the country from then on on your sorry ass. Your support network will shrink like a yoghurt in the sahara desert. The feds will be after you, with everything they have. They have unlimited supplies, the newest technology, you have a problem finding 5.56 and food. Face it, if you want a rebellion, you have to be prepared to be the bad guy, and nobody likes a bad guy.
Do you really believe that the coppers will side with you? Give up their pension, their job, their life? Even IF you get 10 people together to form a small unit, how will you feed, shelter, heal and supplu them with things as simple as toilet paper or cigarettes? Your only option would be to seek help from the only people you really don't want to be seen with. Terrorist organisations, criminals, or nations that want nothing more then to see the US fall. Get in bed with them would make you just as evil and bad as them.
Conclusion: when you have nothing but a small group with small weapons, you shouldn't f@gg with people who can call in an airstrike in a matter of minutes. They will just starve you out, and then it's going to be Guantanamo, with no lawyer, no rights, no freedom at all. Just ask yourself, when was the last time you've heard from the people who are kept in that place?
Go the **** back to france, what are you, a DHS troll.

Thomas Jefferson, if he were alive today, would be able to head off this train wreck. I wonder where we can find a leader like that today?

Lol airstrike on American soil. Ever heard of collateral damage you clown? The day a F-18 drops ordinance on American soil is the day you see a full scale rebellion to the likes of which we haven't seen since Robert E Lee marched north.

5,000 Afghanis have made our soldiers lives VERY difficult for a decade. 500,000 Americans....do the math. We're not French, we have balls. You have white flags and shitty cars. Now go eat some cheese at the bistro, should have left your country to fend for themselves and saved the rest of Europe. Breed out the pu**y gene.

I don't know why you would bring up my time in the service here. I haven't mentioned it in this thread at all, I just wrote my opinion.
Now, apparently I'm surrounded by future heroes here, who will fight the battle to the end. ROFL. Works for me. In the meantime, I bet halfof you guys wouldn't even show up for a demonstration, because you don't want to miss a day at work and get on your supervisor's shitlist.
But I guess you're right, guys, I'm french, so how would I know anything about fighting. Carryb on and keep telling yourself how you are the next generation of minutemen, and just insult everybody who points out that war is nothing like in the movies that you obviously consume in an abusive fashion.
5,000 Afghanis have made our soldiers lives VERY difficult for a decade. 500,000 Americans....do the math. We're not French, we have balls. You have white flags and shitty cars. Now go eat some cheese at the bistro, should have left your country to fend for themselves and saved the rest of Europe. Breed out the pu**y gene
So, you think you are on par with an Afghani fighter, who grew up in a warzone? Really?
As far as the pussy gene goes, well, you just show me what kind of hero you are. I'm waiting.

I think you guys are underestimating the reaction of the police and military. You have to think about who makes up those organizations, and the history of their thinking. Cops don't look at you as equals. Military can be similar. It doesn't go for every member as there are many men with a true sense of honor... but don't underestimate the gang mentality and the "us vs them". Shit, look at dems and repub constituancies go after each other so harshly. I have tried to have civil conversations with some very liberal people and I could sense how badly they wanted to slit my phucking throat.

I swear this frenchie dude is a ****en .gov troll, he has the mark, their out in force on all the sites.

No. He's on the money. How many fit dudes do you see in gun stores buying up all the ARs and ammo during panic buys? Not many.

It's all fatassed tinfoil wearing IT type retards sucking that shit up right now! Because they'd actually obey the law and not try and purchase stuff if it was illegal. The same kind of idiots who call the cops when they see someone at the range with something that's illegal. ( Yeah... that's 95% of the posters here.) The idiots paying 15X the market price are the boneheads who don't know how to do anything with the hardware they're buying. Never will, and don't have the fortitude to lose the weight to be able to lug a couple of cans of ammo anyway. None of those people would last more than a few hours if they even had the nuts to pull the trigger during an actual confiscation. Which they won't. They'll turn their shit in just like everyone else. And your big bad evil .gov knows that.

I don't know why you would bring up my time in the service here. I haven't mentioned it in this thread at all, I just wrote my opinion.
Now, apparently I'm surrounded by future heroes here, who will fight the battle to the end. ROFL. Works for me. In the meantime, I bet halfof you guys wouldn't even show up for a demonstration, because you don't want to miss a day at work and get on your supervisor's shitlist.
But I guess you're right, guys, I'm french, so how would I know anything about fighting. Carryb on and keep telling yourself how you are the next generation of minutemen, and just insult everybody who points out that war is nothing like in the movies that you obviously consume in an abusive fashion.

So, you think you are on par with an Afghani fighter, who grew up in a warzone? Really?
As far as the pussy gene goes, well, you just show me what kind of hero you are. I'm waiting.
And you don't know where many of us have unfortunately had the opportunity to get shot at, crawl our way out of terrifying situations and live for many more days of smelling the stench of death so we could rinse, repeat for more wonderful ****en days of hell. I don't wish for a war in this country for anything, because most folks have no idea how bad people stink within 24 hours of their innards being spread around what was left of them, especially in 90+ degree heat and humidity or how quickly maggots infest a body, but if .gov and the pols want war, then war they shall have. There are convictions that go far beyond what your life is worth and if need be, many, many of us may die for those convictions, which are far stronger than an oppressive governments desires.

I brought up your time in the service because if you have any experience in guerrilla warfare, you will know it is hell and demoralizes the **** out of any organized force, its like rust eating away steel, may take time but the steel will be gone eventually.

And you don't know where many of us have unfortunately had the opportunity to get shot at, crawl our way out of terrifying situations and live for many more days of smelling the stench of death so we could rinse, repeat for more wonderful ****en days of hell. I don't wish for a war in this country for anything, because most folks have no idea how bad people stink within 24 hours of their innards being spread around what was left of them, especially in 90+ degree heat and humidity or how quickly maggots infest a body,.

I'd like to hear more about this. I'm always curious about this kind of thing. Especially when people volunteer it on the internet.

The frenchman is entitled to his opinion and even to express it. That is his right, even if he isn't a citizen of this country, or, for that matter, a full member of this community. He comes from a country that was defeated in a mere six weeks in WWII and whose people would be speaking German today were it not for the United States of America. He comes from a country that is simply unimportant in today's world and whose people can't get over the fact that nobody cares what they think or do. Should we expect him to truly understand and feel the American sentiment expressed here, given this background? Doubtful. One would hope he would be respectful, but he is not. Is this a surprise given his background? No.

So, how was I being disrespectfull? By telling things that people on here didn't want to hear? And why do people constantly drag my country into a conversation? I am my own man, I have an opinion and I voice it. Next thing you know is I am being called names and my country is insulted, instead of pointing out where my opinion (theory) might be wrong. Is this you guy's understanding of a discussion? Getting personal with people who don't agree with you?
Is that the American way? Really? Well, good luck with that. Only on the internet, I say. Every time I meet people in real life, I never hear them make fun of me or my country of origin. Must be the good ol' "face to face" issue, right?

The frenchman is entitled to his opinion and even to express it. That is his right, even if he isn't a citizen of this country, or, for that matter, a full member of this community. He comes from a country that was defeated in a mere six weeks in WWII and whose people would be speaking German today were it not for the United States of America. He comes from a country that is simply unimportant in today's world and whose people can't get over the fact that nobody cares what they think or do. Should we expect him to truly understand and feel the American sentiment expressed here, given this background? Doubtful. One would hope he would be respectful, but he is not. Is this a surprise given his background? No.
I think we would be all speaking German if the Axis wouldn't have been defeated, not only France.

Some of you guys mask your love of your guns as patriotism. If you were truly as patriotic as you think you are, you wouldn't give Frenchman any crap about his opinions. You would respect his 1A rights as you do your 2A rights and you would respect him in spite of your differences of opinion. But, you don't. Who cares what his opinion is. If you really want to be part of a rebellion, spend your time planning and preparing with those who are of like mind. Don't spend it arguing on the Internet. Let him go his way and you go yours.

JMO, flame away.

Guys, if confiscation were ever to happen (which I don't believe it will), it would not come door to door. They will find a way to tie it to your everyday life and oppress you into submission. Like tying it to your drivers license or vehicle registration or fines leading to liens on your property. Maybe tie it to your healthcare since they will control that. Who knows? Regardless, it won't be an "in your face" campaign of door to door searches and seizures IMO.

Think Taxation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sin tax, like we have on ciggarettes and alchohol but a big tax ($200.00) per firearm and when you don't pay the tax on each of your 50 or 100 weapons, they will take your weapons for non payment of taxes and they'll do it just one person at a time. How do you unite gainst that? Is you gun owning neighbor friend going to help you in this scenario? Probably not.

Some of you guys mask your love of your guns as patriotism. If you were truly as patriotic as you think you are, you wouldn't give Frenchman any crap about his opinions. You would respect his 1A rights as you do your 2A rights and you would respect him in spite of your differences of opinion. But, you don't. Who cares what his opinion is. If you really want to be part of a rebellion, spend your time planning and preparing with those who are of like mind. Don't spend it arguing on the Internet. Let him go his way and you go yours.

JMO, flame away.

This.

Think Taxation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sin tax, like we have on ciggarettes and alchohol but a big tax ($200.00) per firearm and when you don't pay the tax on each of your 50 or 100 weapons, they will take your weapons for non payment of taxes and they'll do it just one person at a time. How do you unite gainst that? Is you gun owning neighbor friend going to help you in this scenario? Probably not.
Outside of MASS, and CALI, there is virtually no record of how many or what types of firearms who anyone may own. Most states are FTF with no transaction history except if you make a purchase through an FFL. There are many, many of us that have a collection in the dozens and more that only maybe a few have been bought with a paper trail, which is all perfectly legal under the law at the time of purchase. Good luck trying to collect a tax on these folks.

So, how was I being disrespectfull? By telling things that people on here didn't want to hear? And why do people constantly drag my country into a conversation? I am my own man, I have an opinion and I voice it. Next thing you know is I am being called names and my country is insulted, instead of pointing out where my opinion (theory) might be wrong. Is this you guy's understanding of a discussion? Getting personal with people who don't agree with you?
Is that the American way? Really? Well, good luck with that. Only on the internet, I say. Every time I meet people in real life, I never hear them make fun of me or my country of origin. Must be the good ol' "face to face" issue, right?

If I may Sir? Americans have a somewhat unique view of society and world affairs. We came here as peasants, criminals and religiously persecuted groups. We sought nothing more than to be left alone. Unfortunately the rest of the world wouldn't leave us alone so we created a country in what , we think, is the best for us. Our history is short but full of adventure and self determination. We ARE cowboys! We don't like anyone telling us what to do or how to act. It is that self determination that you lack to understand.

In some respect we are like wild animals. If you back us into a corner things are going to get real nasty, real quick because we are use to fighting for our very existence.

Over the years we have become a people that have proved to be more prosperous and productive than any other people on the face of this planet. We shared when we let you come to our universities and train in our hospitals and intern at our nuclear facilities. We give more than any other country to advance liberty and freedom. We have our faults and some of them are big ones.

The last 75 years have been a disaster. We left our roots. Today we are infested with those that would kill off the self determination of the American people. The push to disarm us is the last straw. Real Americans will do what they always do when backed into a corner..... it will get real nasty, real quick.

Now, Sir, that's the way to debate. I agree with you on the history part. Anything else has yet to be proven. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom