What would you buy w/ a Dick's Gift Certificate?

Dude, you have to edit the title of this thread, lest someone get the wrong idea. [laugh]

-Mike

Asics are my pref. brand.

....Dick (Dick's) or not!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used my last Scorecard reward certificate on a Henry Survival rifle, which, along with a cosmetic blemish discount, brought the price down to $75. Not bad.

You could also get a Mossberg or, like you said, a 10/22 with it. I wouldn't use it on ammo, their prices are too high and UMC ammo isn't that great in the calibers they carry.

Savage .17hmr with thumbhole stock.

are the guns you currently own well fed? if not can't hurt to stack some ammo.

I used my last Scorecard reward certificate on a Henry Survival rifle, which, along with a cosmetic blemish discount, brought the price down to $75. Not bad.

You could also get a Mossberg or, like you said, a 10/22 with it. I wouldn't use it on ammo, their prices are too high and UMC ammo isn't that great in the calibers they carry.

I would go with one of these three ideas or the 10/22.

It's not on your list, but someone else mentioned it. The Savage 93R17BTVS is so on my radar screen that it defies logic. It's one of the nicest rifles in stock for the money in my opinion. A member of LSA stopped in to buy one, (stainless - my favorite) and he was stunned at what a nice, accurate and affordable rifle it is. We also have the MarkII BVTS, which I sold last night, (.22lr). Also, just a sweet, sweet rifle.

Short of that, a 10/22 and some ammo, but you really should look at the Savage....Happy Birthday...[cheers]

I'd buy a bolt action .22, most likely a Savage. That's what I have a hankering for this week, next week my answer might be different.

Ammo, ammo and more ammo. If you need a firearm then that too but if you belong here at NES then you probably already have firearms so feed them! [rockon]

damn you all!

i stopped bye the Framingham store a little while ago and grabbed a case of .40 (500 rounds). it's NOT my birthday! that money was for a third of my AR Build (upper) I had put aside.

i was gonna go to the range tomorrow, but i have about 60 e-mails to return before I go home. [laugh]

any of you do some coaching? I know the kids on my team are in perpetual need of equipment and the like...a Dick's GC would be great for that..baseball's cost a fortune [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom