what to do when finished

If you have ANY parts left over, down to a gas tube roll pin, you are obligated to build another rifle around it.

OK, I'm going to piggy back on to this because I'm looking at a similar scenario and it pays in this state to be more than crystal clear. If I buy a stripped lower from a dealer and then complete the build myself do I LEGALLY need to file an other paperwork with the state to make it 100% legal? Or is everything already covered by the paperwork the dealer does at the time of purchase?
I don't mean to come across as thick but in a state that is actively working so hard against its own citizenry, I don't think it's possible to speak too basic to avoid a matching set of bracelets.

FA10 has a "registration" option which you are technically supposed to fill out when the new build is capable of firing a round. You just fill out an eFA-10 online and send it in.

This. If you don't fill out this form, you have 6? years before the statute of limitations expires, and if something "fishy" happens during that period they can use that omission to further jack you up.

Back
Top Bottom