• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shipping to MA

I’m shopping uppers currently and I found a nice one I like through Aero Precision. They’re giving 15% off and offering a free red dot with purchase. As I go to buy it says they can’t ship to MA.

Does anyone know a way around this? Are they places/companies that will ship to MA? Do I need a NH dealer to help?

Any good advice is appreciated!

I’m shopping uppers currently and I found a nice one I like through Aero Precision. They’re giving 15% off and offering a free red dot with purchase. As I go to buy it says they can’t ship to MA.

Does anyone know a way around this? Are they places/companies that will ship to MA? Do I need a NH dealer to help?

Yes.

Short answer is no, you aren’t getting that deal.

Longer answer. It’s not a regulated item, there is no reason it can’t be shipped here but Aero just chooses not to, that’s their option. If you really want an Aero upper any one of a half dozen online retailers will sell you one, but maybe buy another brand if possible and don’t reward their anal policies.

🐯

Last edited:
Fair enough, any recommendations? I just get a bit OCD with this type of stuff and like the idea of a matching upper and lower. I don't care about mixing and matching other accessories or parts, but my having the base of the build being consistent just scratches that itch in my brain lol

Carrie Brownstein Television GIF

We do not currently ship select products to the state of Massachussetts due to interpretations of the MA assault weapons ban

ship it to a buddy in NH

Buy the part from a website that does ship to MA (places have been suggested already, otherwise just add to cart and see what happens), ship to an out-of-state UPS store, or call your local gun store and ask if they can order one.

Back
Top Bottom