What to buy?

I have a 1911, SR45, AR, Ruger 22/45 and a Sig P226.

After discussions with the "boss" last year (after a buying frenzy) my buying days were slowed to a crawl (ammo only)

Out of the blue - I am asked "What do you want to buy next"..."Your b-day is coming up, so I figured that is what you would want..."

OK - I admit - Never thought I would hear that. (She owns a 1911 too and is pro-2a, just not pro-spending)

I have not been thinking about it so it caught me off guard, and I do not want to wait long or she may change her mind!!

Any suggestions?

I was thinking of a Revolver (Not sure what), Bodyguard, some other pocket pistol, ??????

If you are getting a snubnose, go with the Ruger LCR. I have one, and compared it with the S&W 38 bodyguard. The Ruger is so much smoother. After 50 rounds, the S&W was hurting my fingers. The Ruger LCR, I can go on and on...

Sounds to me like the safe could use a Smith and Wesson 686+ 4"

An old school 686 4" sans lock can probably be found for about the same amount of money (maybe less) and will probably be a better gun to boot. I don't know why but the plusses rub me the wrong way, if I'm going to up the capacity I'd rather have a 627, for everything else, there's 5 and 6 holers. The plus is just weirdball to me....

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom