Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 7mm Rem Mag

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • .284 Winchester

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other - Comment

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
An American 2wd pickup truck that makes those "skedgemo chuffing exhaust and gasket problem " noises. Wait, that's just skinflints tho. [rofl] fudds aren't necessarily flints or vice versa.

It's the Fudd that defines the caliber.

It's the caliber of his only deer rifle, and he still has half of a box of 20 that he bought 10 years ago, because "It's the only gun anyone needs for hunting deer."

Reality is that most Fudds are lazy tightwads who define ammo availability by what's at their LGS. They don't order ammo online. They don't look hard for ammo. And the one cartridge that's universally available for rifles is... the .30-06.

.30-06 is also available in way more Fudd guns than .30-30 because .30-30 only works in lever actions. The .30-06 works in Fuddtastic favorites like the Rem 700, Savage 110, Rem 760/7600, Rem 740/742/7400, and Browning BAR semi-auto, not the machine gun. Plus break actions like the Ruger No. 1 and NEF Handi-Turd.

Of course, there's also Fudds who do like CMP-style guns, which throws in the M1, M1903, and M1917.

Personally, though, I think that Fudd isn't established by what guns you own, but rather their simple minded cowardly mindset.
Lol. What idiot brained thought process, caused you to think, that fudds have a cowardly mindset.

I noted I don't think MIL rounds can be Fudd. Many don't think thats the case, it had to be on the list. Probably should have added .308 too, it has a strong Fudd vibe.
Your posts get more stupid by the post. Now you say .308 has a strong fudd vibe. You ever been behing the trigger of a M14, MIA or a M60? Based on your post, I doubt it. No one in his right mind, who's knowledgeable, would ever call the .308, a bullit with a strong fudd vibe.

My definition of a Fudd is anyone who says the 2nd Amendment is about protecting their hunting rifle/shotgun, independent of caliber. The 2nd has nothing to do with hunting and everything to do with the ability to form militias to defend against the usurpation of power by the central government. Just as they did in 1775.

was he wearing a jacket with elbow patches

If you're so butthurt over this thread, why are you still posting in it? Its a Saturday, go outside and do something.
Lol. You tell Pat to go outside and do something as you're posting in this thread. Freakin priceless.

Last edited:
Well, I'm Fudd age and I have a .410 semi auto and a 28 gauge double as well. Best two gauges that exist for bunny hunting, if you don't want to be spitting lots of lead pellets out, while eating the rabbit, you shot with your 20 gauge, or 12 gauge. FYI, doctors say that rabbit is about the healthiest meat, that we can eat. I have a 12 Gauge, M1 Super 90 and a Remington 870 police 12 gauge and a I also have a Winchester 100 carbine and the same in rifle length. Both are .308. I also have AR15's, an AR9 MM and am looking for another M1A, so what does that mix of long guns mean? I have revolvers too. Is that fudd, or do my glocks, Sigs and 1911's mess with that theory? Someone posted here that fudds buy ammo at their local gun shop. I do that. I also buy cases of ammo on line and probably have more ammo than most millenials on NES ever dreamed of and I'm still shooting Blazer brass 9mm, that I bought on line for $8.75 a box. I'm also shooting CCI Mini Mag, .22l.L.R. that I bought on line for $2.80 a box. I have 22's, .380's, 9mm, 45acp, 44 special, 44 magnum, and 45 colt handguns. Just sold my .454 Casull.
In summary, I have to say, that most of the posts I've read here, are pure crap, based on a pure lack of knowing, what most of you are talking about, but reading this drivvle surely has been entertaining. My take away here, has pretty much been, that many millenials, believe that they are the be all and end all of the gun community and that if you aren't one of them, you're a fudd, lesser than they. Let me ask this. How many of you millenials are still shooting $28.00 abrick , CCI, H.P., Mini Mags, or $8.75 a box, Blazer brass, 9mm range ammo? If you're not, perhaps you should rethink your posts here.
Oh and someone here said that 20 gauge was fudd. My Remington lightweight 20 gauge with a rifled buck barrel, hits the orange silver dollar size, self stick, red dots on targets at 175 yards consistantly, using Hornady, H.P., copper slugs. Does your whatever gauge do that? If not, maybe it's your shotgun that's a fudd gun and not my 20 gauge.
One last parting thought. Let's pretend for a minute that we are bulls, rather than men and we just spotted the cows, in the valley below. While you millenials are busy running down the hill, to do a cow, we of fudd age, are going to walk down the hill and do all of the cows. Ok, I'm done now.

Last edited:
Your posts get more stupid by the post. Now you say .308 has a strong fudd vibe. You ever been behing the trigger of a M14, MIA or a M60? Based on your post, I doubt it. No one in his right mind, who's knowledgeable, would ever call the .308, a bullit with a strong fudd vibe.
You have a strong fudd vibe. It was a goofy post to begin with and you’re taking this shit like it’s gospel.

Well, I'm Fudd age and I have a .410 semi auto and a 28 gauge double as well. Best two gauges that exist for bunny hunting, if you don't want to be spitting lots of lead pellets out, while eating the rabbit, you shot with your 20 gauge, or 12 gauge. FYI, doctors say that rabbit is about the healthiest meat, that we can eat. I have a 12 Gauge, M1 Super 90 and a Remington 870 police 12 gauge and a I also have a Winchester 100 carbine and the same in rifle length. Both are .308. I also have AR15's, an AR9 MM and am looking for another M1A, so what does that mix of long guns mean? I have revolvers too. Is that fudd, or do my glocks, Sigs and 1911's mess with that theory? Someone posted here that fudds buy ammo at their local gun shop. I do that. I also buy cases of ammo on line and probably have more ammo than most millenials on NES ever dreamed of and I'm still shooting Blazer brass 9mm, that I bought on line for $8.75 a box. I'm also shooting CCI Mini Mag, .22l.L.R. that I bought on line for $2.80 abox. I have 22's, .380's, 9mm, 45acp, 44 special, 44 magnum, and 45 colt handguns. Just sold my .454 Casull.
In summary, I have to say, that most of the posts I've read here, are pure crap, based on a pure lack of knowing, what most of you are talking about, but reading this drivvle surely has been entertaining. My take away here, has pretty much been, that many millenials, believe that they are the be all and end all of the gun community and that if you aren't one of them, you're a fudd, lesser than they. Let me ask this. How many of you millenials are still shooting $28.00 abrick , CCI, H.P., Mini Mags, or $8.75 a box, Blazer brass, 9mm range ammo? If you're not, perhaps you should rethink your posts here.
Oh and someone here said that 20 gauge was fudd. My Remington lightweight 20 gauge with a rifled buck barrel, hits the orange silver dollar size, self stick, red dots on targets at 175 yards consistantly, using Hornady, H.P., copper slugs. Does your whatever gauge do that? If not, maybe it's your shotgun that's a fudd gun and not my 20 gauge.
One last parting thought. Let's pretend for a minute that we are bulls, rather than men and we just spotted the cows, in the valley below. While you millenials are busy running down the hill, to do a cow, we of fudd age, are going to walk down the hill and do all of the cows. Ok, I'm done now.

Wow. Someone needs a hug. (NOT offering one, just saying you need one)

Like I said, I love Fudd guns and don’t want any of the newfangled crap designed after the 1960s. (Cough cough, ignore the plastic 9mm in my pocket).

Fudd guns just show taste and class. A Fudd mindset is to be scorned, vilified and hated, no matter what they’re using.

This is a fun thread. Relax and don’t take it personal.

An American 2wd pickup truck that makes those "skedgemo chuffing exhaust and gasket problem " noises. Wait, that's just skinflints tho. [rofl] fudds aren't necessarily flints or vice versa.
This thread is really outing me! I just picked up a 2WD Ford pickup that needs an exhaust gasket.
Paid $500 for it.
Lol

So that purchase solidified my standing as a skinflint, pro-2A Fudd, correct?

.50 BMG
7.62x39
.223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO
.500 S&W Magnum
.50 AE
5.7x28
.300 Blackout
Add .416 to this list--it's a .50 BMG derived workaround for states that have compliance issues with .50 BMG. There are a buncha non-Fudds in CA fighting the good fight.

This thread is really outing me! I just picked up a 2WD Ford pickup that needs an exhaust gasket.
Paid $500 for it.
Lol

So that purchase solidified my standing as a skinflint, pro-2A Fudd, correct?

The fundamental problem with this shithouse of a thread is theres more than one definition to a fudd. So this, as a result creates an extension cord mess

Old school was basically a fudd was people who only use guns for hunting or shotgun sports and barely shoot otherwise or dont own anything else.

Another old school definition was people who only used guns for hunting but were not necessarily antis, per se, but just that they didn't care.

Newer school is "fudds as antis" as a political term - basically guns are only useful for hunting and these people shit on guns as self defense tools, they shit on RKBA, etc, so on.

I love the caliber anyway. Tried a 6CM too, may be will add it too, but, for now 6.5 stays.
Keep on the silliness going, it’s hilarious. :)
I love my 6.5cm, favorite caliber to shoot, but Im also a millennial. Ill work on the manbun

Back
Top Bottom