Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 7mm Rem Mag

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • .284 Winchester

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other - Comment

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
If you don't like a thread, you can always ignore it. Clearly, you're offended by the thread.
I don't see what not liking it has to do with thinking it's the dumbest thread of the month. Dumb threads can be a lot of fun. But liking them doesn't make them not dumb. I don't know about dumbest, though. I mean, there's so much competition for that. But clearly, it's a good effort. Well done.

I think it would be easier for people to tell us what calibers are the most NON-Fudd. In that way, if you don't own anything in that caliber, you're definitely a Fudd.

Vehicles too. There must be a common Fuddmobile.

I think it would be easier for people to tell us what calibers are the most NON-Fudd. In that way, if you don't own anything in that caliber, you're definitely a Fudd.

If you're so butthurt over this thread, why are you still posting in it? Its a Saturday, go outside and do something.

.50 BMG
7.62x39
.223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO
.500 S&W Magnum
.50 AE
5.7x28
.300 Blackout

Reality is that most Fudds are lazy tightwads who define ammo availability by what's at their LGS. They don't order ammo online. They don't look hard for ammo. And the one cartridge that's universally available for rifles is... the .30-06.

.30-06 is also available in way more Fudd guns than .30-30 because .30-30 only works in lever actions. The .30-06 works in Fuddtastic favorites like the Rem 700, Savage 110, Rem 760/7600, Rem 740/742/7400, and Browning BAR semi-auto, not the machine gun. Plus break actions like the Ruger No. 1 and NEF Handi-Turd.

Of course, there's also Fudds who do like CMP-style guns, which throws in the M1, M1903, and M1917.

Personally, though, I think that Fudd isn't established by what guns you own, but rather their simple minded cowardly mindset.
Stevens Model 325, the Savage Model 340, the Springfield/Savage 840, and the Remington 788 are bolt action 30-30's. Ruger did a No.1 in the chambering as well. I'd say a ruger 1 in 30-30 is the most fuddtastic of all time.

If you're so butthurt over this thread, why are you still posting in it? Its a Saturday, go outside and do something.
A little sensitive aren't you? I'm just asking questions.

I was out all morning shooting in a Service Rifle match. Fuddy AR15's everywhere. It was pandemonium.

Oldmobile , 2wd dodge trucks pre 2008 usually. Unless they retired from union gig with a good pension. Then it might be Ford or chevy 2010 ish

A little sensitive aren't you? I'm just asking questions.

I was out all morning shooting in a Service Rifle match. Fuddy AR15's everywhere. It was pandemonium.
Good point all this kids today sporting grandpa’s Nam era designed rifles....geez

Jeep Compass

Any Dodge truck. Oh...they call them "Rams" now...sort of like Victoria's Secret catering to tranny's.

12 gauge slugs. Because it's illegal to hunt deer with a rifle in MA. Theres nothing fuddy about shooting a deer with an original Brown Bess. Thats scawy. Those old iron barrels are pipe bombs.

I can simplify this. One single word can define a FUDD. Let me demonstrate.
“As a gun owner I support the Second Amendment BUT

That BUT makes you a FUDD.

The proper response is: “Self Defense is a birthright, the Second Amendment only tells the Government what they can’t do to your birthright.”

Back
Top Bottom