Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 7mm Rem Mag

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • .284 Winchester

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other - Comment

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
Considering what my hair looked like in the '80s, I don't have a leg to stand on to criticize anyone with a "man bun". Let's just put it this way, about 2% of the hole in the ozone layer was my fault. Sorry about the extra UV and the sunburns, y'all. At least I can proudly say I never sported a mullet. [rockon][rofl]

Considering what my hair looked like in the '80s, I don't have a leg to stand on to criticize anyone with a "man bun". Let's just put it this way, about 2% of the hole in the ozone layer was my fault. Sorry about the extra UV and the sunburns, y'all. At least I can proudly say I never sported a mullet. [rockon][rofl]
16C760F7-1DCF-404C-A2FB-48AF66C10627.jpeg

Consider me triggered; I earned my manbun the old way - I grew it myself, and took all the shit talking that comes with it. Now you kids can just buy one on Amazon, and wear it only when it suits your fancy.

No idea how easy y'all have it.

But at least plaid/flannel is cool again.
LOL, I can just picture...

"Listen here you young whipper snapper! When I was a younger man we grew our own manbuns!" I guess that walking to school barefoot through snow, uphill both ways story just doesn't reverberate any more.

FYI, doctors say that rabbit is about the healthiest meat, that we can eat.
Dr. Jill Biden?

NYS Conservationist, Feb/Mar-49
Spotted Rabbit Livers - Tularemia and Tapeworms

NYS Conservationist, Dec-54/Jan-55
Diseases and Parasites of the Cottontail Rabbit

The fundamental problem with this shithouse of a thread is theres more than one definition to a fudd. So this, as a result creates an extension cord mess
christmas-story-1.jpg

Dr. Jill Biden?

NYS Conservationist, Feb/Mar-49
Spotted Rabbit Livers - Tularemia and Tapeworms

NYS Conservationist, Dec-54/Jan-55
Diseases and Parasites of the Cottontail Rabbit

christmas-story-1.jpg
Go to the grocery store and you'll see white worms in the flesh of locally caught cod fish. While they can be be difficult to spot, because they are the same color, as the cod flesh itself, They are there. Or, just ask a commercial fisherman to veritfy what I said. When I was kid, I worked on a chicken farm. It was easier to find a bird with cancer than without. It's just how things are. I think we can probably agree, that the point was, that rabbit, very low in fat, is healthier than pork and beef, for the most part,

Last edited:
Go to the grocery store and you'll see white worms in the flesh of locally caught cod fish. Or, just ask a commercial fisherman to veritfy what I said. When I was kid, I worked on a chicken farm. It was easier to find a bird with cancer than without. It's just how things are. I think we can probably agree, that the point was, that rabbit, very low in fat, is healthier than pork and beef, for the most part,
bd41899f624c7d94f7913b4c659d23aa25172ffdb69f021b5b71e67af5db0c0b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom