what mg should i rent?????

Just my opinion and preference. If you're going Uzi, go full size. Mini's are awesome, but there's something about the full size that appeals to me. The AK has got a cool factor to it for sure and is chock full of history. I'd likely go for the Krink if you must shoot an AK. My choices if I could only pick 2 would be - in order of preference:

Submachine gun: M1 Thompson

Machine gun: M240 Gulf (sorry, but beltfeds rule in my book)

Have fun, take pics and let us know aht you decided!

Ohhhh, so many choices....

Hmm, I'd go with an M-60 (Got to - I'm "Old School". [grin] )

aaaand in keeping with the "Old School";
The Kalashnikov AK-47s next. Because "This is the preferred weapon of the enemy and makes a distincitive sound when fired.". [smile]

Bring lots of cash for ammo !

Have fun !

I would have to say at least rent these if you can...

M60 (gotta get behind a pig at least once... [smile])
AK47 or Krinkov (just a classic)
M16 any variation
Mini UZI

if you have fired full auto before you may want to try some others but if not... these are some pretty cool ones to try.

have fun

I went with the Tommy Gun and the suppressed MP5 at the MG shoot in Pelham a while back. Found both of them much more fun to shoot than a full-auto AK-47. I like the S&W Model 76 too.

Those four are the extent of my MG shooting experience. YMMV.

I've been to Knob Creek and the shoot in Westfield, MA a few times. Each time I try something that I own that has been neutered like the M16, G3, and M1a. It's fun to see how the gun handles compared to the semi-auto version.

Let me be the first to tell you to leave your car running. That's because you will empty that mag so quickly that you'll be finished much faster than you anticipate. After learning just how fast 20 rounds full auto will last, my appreciation of the discipline that soldiers have to have in preserving their ammo during a firefight was exponentially increased. Even with the 3 round burst, you only get 10 pulls on the trigger with a 30 round mag in an M16.

Still, you will get back into your car with a smile that will last most of the afternoon! Oh, and have someone with a video camera off to the side if you can. Record it for the future so you can watch it over and over again. It's not an opportunity you'll get very often.

Have fun!

Rome

thanks for all the input! m60 would be a hog but its expensive compared to the rest... and the tommy gun uses 45, which would be a bit more expensive than an uzi or mp5 to shoot... i think ill just have to make a last minute decision after seein them. ill take a video for sure tho.

Am I the only one who is dying to shoot the PPSH? It must have one of the fastest fire rates out of all those guns.

After that I'd pick the M60 because I'd have to see what it was like compared to how it is to play with it in Call of Duty 4.

mp-5 are sweet there alot of fun to shoot... i wouldnt shoot the uzi, they dont feel that good in your hand (ergonomics?) are horrible IMO.

have fun and get video if possible.

Back
Top Bottom