What is this soldier carrying?

I think it's the new 4x trijicon ACOG with mini red dot on top. ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsite) utilizes the Bending Aiming Concept - ability to shoot using both eyes open with a magnified optic. The optic has a fiber optic to help it out and no batteries are required. Guns & Gear replayed that episode again today so my DVR picked it up again.[smile][smile]

I think it's the new 4x trijicon ACOG with mini red dot on top. ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsite) utilizes the Bending Aiming Concept - ability to shoot using both eyes open with a magnified optic. The optic has a fiber optic to help it out and no batteries are required. Guns & Gear replayed that episode again today so my DVR picked it up again.[smile][smile]

Nope. That's an EOTech. No doubt at all.

556.jpg

sept%2006.jpg

Will you provide us with the website you copy and pasted that from?

What are you talking about? Do you even know?

I think Tasco makes it.

EDIT: Sorry, coffee machine is broken at work. I'll try to make that my last smart$$ post.

Doh! Humor recognition failure on my part...

It's all good [wink]. I just can't get past the gloves, though. We've established that he's probably in the Navy, and I'd venture to say he's possibly an MA. Now I know from past experience that MA's get the honor of being pecker checkers for urinalysis, which involves the wearing of nitrile gloves. Soooo, what the heck was this guy doing prior to that IED going off, that's all I wanna know.

It's all good [wink]. I just can't get past the gloves, though. We've established that he's probably in the Navy, and I'd venture to say he's possibly an MA. Now I know from past experience that MA's get the honor of being pecker checkers for urinalysis, which involves the wearing of nitrile gloves. Soooo, what the heck was this guy doing prior to that IED going off, that's all I wanna know.

Probably had to deal with some wounded people.

Or pecker checking.

nah, swine flu vacc's. Wait, disregard that, it was pre-swine.

Avian Flu? Remember that? The world was going to end and we were all going to die, damn chickens. That's it, I'm going to KFC for lunch.

sorry

That was established pages ago.

Missed that one we have them in the coast guard for the DSF units

Colt 10.5 commando, knight Armament RIS and grip, we can mod them how ever we want just cant change the internals or rails, we can change the lights, sights, add LAZER BEAMS pec2, but we try to keep as light as possible

Last edited:
He has an EOD warfare insignia above his US NAVY tape. I'd say he was not checking peckers.

Well of course he wasn't. Geez, if a guy can't make sarcastic remarks about a sailor wearing exam gloves without people taking you seriously, what's there left to live for [sad2]?

Back
Top Bottom