What happened to the 18,000 dead cows?

Steve600

NES Member
A while back, 18,000 cows died in the Texas barn fire. I was searching today and can’t find out what they ended up doing with them all. Weird, it is like all coverage on the disposal is gone. Anyone ever hear what they did with all of them?

Seriously, they are covering this up. Kansas buried 1,200 or so and they had to flatten them with bulldozers down to 8 inches. But now they are leaking into the local water supply. Where did they put 18,000 full size burned cows?

Probably the only thing they could economically do is landfill them. Sounds like a lot of cows, but in the general scheme of the US waste stream, it's likely not that large.

So, that begs the question "How big is the waste stream?". US municipal waste in 2018 was about 300 million tons. A cow weighs up to 1500 pounds, so 18,000 cows would add up to 14,000 tons to a 300,000,000 ton stream, less than 0.005% of the annual stream. Hardly seems like a bump.

Last edited:
The fire was sabotage. This was a planned BBQ by The Machine to welcome all of its new field workers.

A while ago, China had to dispose of thousands of pigs becaus of some disease outbreak. They dig big holes, thew the pigs in and covered them - while they were still alive and squealing! My wife showed me the Chinese language video.

Back
Top Bottom