What can you tell me about Sandown NH???

Both guns and non guns, thinking about putting an offer on a house in Sandown tomorrow (before the tax credit deadline) and know very little about the town so far.

What would you like to know? I lived there for about 5 years or so, until I moved to the next town over (in the same school district).

The property tax is pretty high (it is where I am too). Personally I like the area.

I honestly think that this 8k tax credit thing is a joke. The govt is seriously paying people to buy houses.

I also think that if 8k is pushing you to buy a house, then maybe you aren't ready to buy a house.
Why spend 200-300k to get 8k? Why not wait, find the perfect house for you at the perfect time and then buy it?

I dunno about Sandown. How about Mont Vernon? You can get some land out there for not too much money.

You'll get better info here. Its more of a "relocation" forum.

Questions like yours usually get responses from residents or people very familiar with the area

You'll get better info here. Its more of a "relocation" forum.

Questions like yours usually get responses from residents or people very familiar with the area

Yup, the City Data forums definitely offer a great wealth of information when it comes to particular towns in the state.

Back
Top Bottom