• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What are YOU going to do to help GOAL this year?

What are you going to do to help GOAL?

• Make birlliant and insightful suggestions as to what they should do

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Actuall pay for an anual membership

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Upgrade my membership

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Help at the GOAL office

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Help staff the GOAL table at a gun show or other event

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Recruit more GOAL members at your club

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

KMaurer

NES Member
OK, we've got the "What you want GOAL to do for you this year" thread where people, some of whom have actually written a check for $30 dollars, are telling GOAL what it should do to help them.

So what are you actually going to do to help GOAL improve things around here?

Ken

Missing option - another round of letters reminding my state representation and the relevant committee about H.1568 and how nice it would be.

I'll probably volunteer at a women on target event or two and hopefully the Legislative FSED won't conflict with a friend's wedding this year. I'm already a life member, but I'll probably send a donation or two again this year. I'll contact my legislator to express my support for GOAL's bills. He won a close election in 2008 with GOAL's endorsement and sponsored the GOAL reform bill last year.

Compare the responses to this thread to the one about what people want GOAL (i.e., somebody else) to do fort them, and you understand one of the primary why Massachusetts remains the anti-rights cesspool it is.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom