• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Westboro Baptist Church Plans Protest at Mansfield Funeral

I am driving from North Attleboro to Norwood that day and will be going right through Mansfield so if we all want to get together tuesday morning and counter protest i will be there with ya

This is a tactic they've been using. They advertise that they will show up and then don't. I think that if they keep doing this they'll lull people into a mentality that they will never show up. People will start not show up to block them thinking they are not coming and then they'll show up.

This is a tactic they've been using. They advertise that they will show up and then don't. I think that if they keep doing this they'll lull people into a mentality that they will never show up. People will start not show up to block them thinking they are not coming and then they'll show up.

they probably have a scout go out an see how much opposition they have, every body that goes should hide behind trees and around the corner, let them think they have won then catch em by surprise

they probably have a scout go out an see how much opposition they have, every body that goes should hide behind trees and around the corner, let them think they have won then catch em by surprise

I'd rather catch those SOB's with a surprise flamethrower and a few grenades.

If the presence of the Patriot Guard keeps them away all together, then the guard has done their job and all is well. Thank You to the Patriot Guard and all that help. Wish I could attend.

Back
Top Bottom