Went shopping for home def gun

[grin]So I went shopping for a home defence gun was looking at a moosberg 12ga [grin] then i saw a norinco sks . It was a tough decision at the time , dont know why i was drawn to this rifle but i baught it [smile] this is my first rifle .

So I also baught a hard gun case and triger lock . I felt like it was chritmas all over again , i cant wait to shoot my new toy[laugh] I think i might have been bitten by the bug [rofl] . Oh yeh wife wasnt happy at all she thaught i was getting a shot gun I told her I thaught I was also .
So if any one can point me in right direction to get stuff or ideas you have on diffrent things i can do to my new toy any info would be great , like can i find out year of this weapon and were to get some accesories .
What should i look out for or any genral info and insight would be much appriciated .
I think next will be that shot gun [grin]or maybe an AK[wink]

That's sometimes how it goes. I try really hard to get what I tell my wife I'm going out to get. She is more prepared that way. You'll have fun with that sks. Better to buy the sks now anyway.

I picked up a Norinco SKS myself for CHEEEAAPP money a year ago and it's a lot of fun. It'll digest any ammo I stuff in it and I think it handles better than any of the AKs I have have shot. Have fun with it![smile]

GREAT purchase. I too never thought twice about the SKS until a friend brought one to the range one day. I picked it up, turned it over, and still didn't think anything of it. Then, I put it to my shoulder and took a few shots. That was when I began to understand why people lover them. Of course the quality variers but a good one is deadnuts acurate up to the 200M range. Of course, up until recently they were also super cheap to feed and you could just jam low grade steel case 7.62x39 down there all day and still get great results. All of course for the $150-$200 they were up til Nov. 3 2008. I bet your really going to like yours a lot.

Right now I'm hoarding cash for an AR. It's torture when I see other pretty stuff out there. I need to stay on the straight and narrow. You can also help my cause by buying my mossberg 500[smile]. Have fun with it. The bug is a hell of a bug. I bought an AK and now I have the AR bug.

Right now I'm hoarding cash for an AR. It's torture when I see other pretty stuff out there. I need to stay on the straight and narrow. You can also help my cause by buying my mossberg 500[smile]. Have fun with it. The bug is a hell of a bug. I bought an AK and now I have the AR bug.

Oh my...well, I'd say your screwed (or at least your wallet is) you haven't even been bitten by the .308 bug yet. Two works, young man. Save Faster.

ok update went to buy ammo today with a friend and we went and visited some people .
And guess what happend at one of the visits ? [sad2]

Well next week i pick up my AK-47 [smile]
If i keep this up wife wont let me leave the house [rofl]
I just dont know what is happening to me [wink]

havent told wife yet i will be working lot of overtime this week

Back
Top Bottom