Well today is it boys and girls.

2 hours and 37 minutes of 'freedom' left. I hop in the car in about an hour and at 1pm this afternoon my life will change forever.

Here's to giving up my autonomy in exchange for a permanent shooting partner!

Mazel Tov, Nick!!

Remember... no man is complete until he's married.

And then he's really finished. [wink]

Remember the two most important words for surviving marriage;

"Yes Dear" [laugh] [thinking] [wink]

One other important sentence to remember: "I'd like a dozen roses, please." (you're supposed to give them to your other half every now and then, just in case you weren't sure...)

Pics or it didn't happen....

J/K

Here's to a long and happy life together.

Wife and I will be celebrating 20 years of marriage in less than a month.

Nelson-Muntz.jpg

I mean, Congratulations and the best of luck on your new life!
My 2 year anniversary is next month.

One other important sentence to remember: "I'd like a dozen roses, please." (you're supposed to give them to your other half every now and then, just in case you weren't sure...)

And the proper response is: I'm sorry dear, the gates to the cemetery were closed before I was able to get there!! Besides, you always say that the only reason a man ever gives his wife flowers is because he did something wrong and you know by now that I am perfect just like all men. And my other famous response is: I only give you roses on our anniversary- the day that I truly did something wrong!!

2 hours and 37 minutes of 'freedom' left. I hop in the car in about an hour and at 1pm this afternoon my life will change forever.

Here's to giving up my autonomy in exchange for a permanent shooting partner!

I'm gettin married in the morning!
Spruced up and lookin in me prime!
We'll have a wopper
Pull out the stopper
But get me to the church on time!

Congratulations!

2 hours 'til your wedding, and you're posting here?

That will probably be the first thing to go- posting on NES! [laugh]

congrats and best wishes for a long and happy marriage.

Congratulations! My wife and I just celebrated our First Anniversary in October. And I just took her shooting for the first time in her life last month, and we took my step-daughter for her first time 2 weeks ago! They both loved it!! Life is good!

Back
Top Bottom