weekday striper report-

they are in the cape, all--!!

enjoy-!

Picture015.jpg

CopyofPicture016.jpg

Picture018.jpg

sure--

used a weighted treble hook (snagger) -- snagged live pogies in the inlets and threw them out whole and live on a hook-

the stripers boiled the water getting them-- four keepers this week- and enough fish for tons of nights!

fished both off the dock and off of a zodiac- either way, same result.

the stripers are out there hard-- little more scarce in the canal---

these fish came from cataumet [grin]

i had one hell of a time reeling these suckers in- (the stripers)

That's awesome!! Good job girl!!. All we got is schoolies on Cape Ann (Gloucester). I'm getting that urge to throw out a few casts before Tuna season. Someone should start a group fishing trip thread. Here's a pic of a big boy I caught a couple sasons ago
tuna.jpg

That's awesome!! Good job girl!!. All we got is schoolies on Cape Ann (Gloucester). I'm getting that urge to throw out a few casts before Tuna season. Someone should start a group fishing trip thread. Here's a pic of a big boy I caught a couple sasons ago
tuna.jpg

Holy shitballs! [shocked]

That's a BIG fish.

Dad & I drifted Joppa flats with live eels on Thursday night. One hit, one striper 36 inches. Dad caught it not me. Sorry no pictures.

Bob

I go fishing out on the Dennis beaches (w/ off-road beach sticker) and I've been catching some stripers with sand eels. closest one so far this year was 26". I have to start going every day, this weekend warrior stuff is just not producing!

Yeah? Man I gotta get off my butt!! I'm going to be hiking in Welfleet bayside this weekend. I think I'll take the surfcaster with me.
Last time I tasted Striper was October. too long!!

nice fish.... ill be hitting the seas on the 8th to get my first striper for the season. Already did some cod fishing.. wish i had the camera.

That is one helloftuna!!!

biggest i've hauled in for tuna was a baby compared to that beast!

Back
Top Bottom