Weapons in Shawsheen case were stolen from Wilmington officer's home

Although the investigation is ongoing, Richter said all of the weapons taken by the Shawsheen students have been recovered. But he noted that police "don't know how many weapons were there to start with." [thinking]

? ? ? ? ?

Although the investigation is ongoing, Richter said all of the weapons taken by the Shawsheen students have been recovered. But he noted that police "don't know how many weapons were there to start with." [thinking]

? ? ? ? ?

IE, they got what the students took, but if anyone else took guns, they don't know about them.

Kloetzer's mother, Christine Kaizer, said she isn't excusing what her son has done, but as a parent, said she is appalled that an arsenal of firearms appears to have been kept in a vacant house that "is easy for anyone's child to gain entry to."

"The cellar door to this house wasn't secure," Kaizer said. "I'm very concerned that anyone would allow a house filled with guns and ammunition not to be reinforced with locks. What these kids did was wrong, but there are also laws on how guns should be stored.
I'm very concerned that she appears to have raised a budding little burglar, and she's more worried about how someone ELSE keeps HIS stuff. If she'd raised the little bastard right, he'd never have known about the guns.

hmmmm.... A sawed off shotgun was found in the house... Seems as though this guy had himself a SHTF house, not just a SHTF arsenal. He was either taking what he confiscated and left it there to store or he is just rather "eccentric".

I'm very concerned that she appears to have raised a budding little burglar, and she's more worried about how someone ELSE keeps HIS stuff. If she'd raised the little bastard right, he'd never have known about the guns.

I got that too... [rolleyes]

Kloetzer's mother, Christine Kaizer, said she isn't excusing what her son has done, but as a parent, said she is appalled that an arsenal of firearms appears to have been kept in a vacant house that "is easy for anyone's child to gain entry to."

A little scapegoating much? How about learn how to rear a child properly?

The whole story sounds pretty fishy to me though. Anyone taking bets if the cop is going to be charged with unsafe storage?

There seem to be a lot of dim wits involved in this case... cops, kids, parents, property owners.

The whole story sounds pretty fishy to me though. Anyone taking bets if the cop is going to be charged with unsafe storage?

I don't think we are getting all the details. It might be hard proving ownership of the firearms unless they are registered to him(the cop). Seeing as the house was abandon and open. Or prints, or maybe he just came out and admitted they are his.

I don't think we are getting all the details. It might be hard proving ownership of the firearms unless they are registered to him(the cop). Seeing as the house was abandon and open. Or prints, or maybe he just came out and admitted they are his.
I agree. I didn't read one bit of information that could help me reasonably conclude that these guns were brought there or stored in that premise by the police officer.
The neighbors said that nobody had lived there for quite a while. I'm sure mom would be a lot happier if her son had to break a lock to gain entry.[rolleyes]
There's got to be a whole lot of information that hasn't been released to the news yet.
Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom