Wayne's Weaponry - West Boylston

I believe he is generally closed for the winter unless you call in advance. I know he stays local as he does DOT plowing.

nope. wayne goes to florida from december til march/april every year. one of the best guys you'll ever meet. he does have a couple hundred yard field in the back. but he is starting to restrict who he's allowing back their because people keep leaving their trash behind.

nope. wayne goes to florida from december til march/april every year. one of the best guys you'll ever meet. he does have a couple hundred yard field in the back. but he is starting to restrict who he's allowing back their because people keep leaving their trash behind.

Glad to see he can get away for the winters. Plowing all those years must have sucked

During the summer it's the best place to shoot. Tons of room and if you respect the land and keep it clean Wayne lets you shoot. My favorite place to shoot.

So I just got wind that Wayne is closing down the range do to complaints from neighbors. This year he closed the range on sundays hoping to compromise with the unhappy residents but I have heard he is waiting on a cease and desist order. I was told he plans on fighting it. Hopefully he wins, he is such a great guy and has supported many by allowing us all to shoot and enjoy the shooting sports.

If anyone is interested in a fundraiser or something to help Wayne keep his range open, let me know. I would be more than willing to help.

In. So, is the 3-gun thing off then? How about a 3-gun fundraiser somewhere else? I'd ask if we could at my club (Auburn), but we've only done one 3-gun, and the guy who did it moved down South.

Yes unfortunately we will not be able to use his range. If something happens in Auburn, I would def help out and get some people to help raise a little money to give Wayne.

Stopped by Waynes this week to pick up a incoming transfer. As always great to deal with. Picked up a bunch of ammo as well while I was there, very good prices.

Retirement. Warm weather.

Is that what he is really doing? Or just wishful thinking.

Whatever happens I wish him well. The only time I met he came across as a good guy, a little opinionated and vocal maybe, but then aren't most of us?

I think he is done. He had some sort of closing blowout sale a little while back. he was always closed for the winter months. The rumor on teh street was his ffl was up for renewal and he wasnt going to do it.

I think he is done. He had some sort of closing blowout sale a little while back. he was always closed for the winter months. The rumor on teh street was his ffl was up for renewal and he wasnt going to do it.

Correct. Wayne was a great guy, always treated me good and was one of my best AR500 customers.

Back
Top Bottom