• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wicked Weaponry - Hooksett N.H.

The Manchester Firing line place is in Hookset a few miles before Rileys. I went by last weekend and it looks like they are trying to open up by mid November from what I saw. I looked in the windows and they were pretty along in their stocking up of the store. Looks like they'll be selling clothing, guns, ammo and reloading stuff. Reminds me of sort of a mini Kittery Trading Post but with better service, prices and no state tax!! They have a web site but not much info posted ... I'll leave a post when they open.

Hey guys and gals! This is Ben from Wicked Weaponry! Just wanted to touch base and let you know about a few additions:

- Our website is up and running at www.wickedweaponryusa.com! You can shop the active inventory there if we don't have what you need in stock, and starting after the new year, it will drop ship directly to you (excluding firearms).

-We offer brokering for NFA items as well as new sales and group discounted buys!

-Ive heard our phone number is a mix of my old cell and the shop number, so to set the record straight the Wicked Weaponry phone # is 603-232-0621

I don't make it to the forums too often sadly, but if you have any questions you can call the shop or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for your continued support! -Ben

Stopped in at Wicked Weaponry a bit over a week ago, talked with both the guys behind the counter, even bought a bolt action rifle. Will definitely be back.

I see the store hours are still "Tuesday-Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm". Would be nice if Wicked could stay open (even an extra hour) on Thursdays, like the other shops in Hooksett -- an extra incentive to stop in after work.

Re: New Gun Shop Open In Hooksett N.H.

I stopped into wicked weaponry last week and it seemed like a great shop. The owner was extremely nice. I ended up giving him my wasr10 to thread the barrel for a slant brake. Prices were very reasonable

sent it....from the Evo

I just wanted to to say that WW did a great job on threading my wasr. Here are some before and after pictures below. The price was great and the threads are clean and straight. I ended up getting some crush washers as well that you can see behind the brake.

image-2.jpg

20130130_075048.jpg

sent it...from the galaxy s3

I stopped back in today to see what was new and interesting.
Nice selection of EBR's with many customized models in stock, as well as a decent selection of handguns in the case.
They're now selling pro-2A patches and T-Shirts, but still don't have any ammo or components.
However, they do gunsmithing and builds on site, along with Cerakote and Duracoat.

I was told that they're having an open house event on Saturday July 20th, and Weapon Iconography will be there with the Laser Engraving machine to do their thing on whatever you bring in.

Back
Top Bottom