• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wicked Weaponry - Hooksett N.H.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
New Gun Shop called Wicked Weaponry and it's @ 114 Londonderry Turnpike (Route 28 Bypass) in Hooksett N.H., PH# 603-232-0621

I stumbled upon the place today while on my way from Deerfield to Rileys.
I stopped in to check it out and was told they just opened in the last few weeks.
They don't have a lot of stock as of yet but they're working on it.
They do Duracoat custom work on the premises, with some nice customized airsofts on display, and they have plans to add laser engraving and Class 3 soon.
There was one very unique piece in the display case that's a real attention getter.
It's a pair of Ruger 10/22's with barrel shrouds, mounted side-by-side on a tripod, with a hand crank that works the triggers.[shocked]

If you're in the area, it's worth checking out.

[thumbsup]

Last edited:
The Manchester firing line bought the log house building on the Hooksett road and has plans for a new shop thier as well.

Didn't know that place existed.

We were right by there today doing a little pilgrimage around S NH gunshops. Thread to follow tomorrow.

The Manchester firing line bought the log house building on the Hooksett road and has plans for a new shop thier as well.

Drove by there today and noticed that the Auction house was closed. Awesome that it's going to be an expansion of MFL

I go to the shop every weekend and it is a nice little place. He does not sell ammo but has a bunch of stuff from targets to dvds and t-shirts along with guns and various other gun related stuff. Also he is great about tracking down and ordering things for you to save you the leg work to find it elsewhere.

I go to the shop every weekend and it is a nice little place. He does not sell ammo but has a bunch of stuff from targets to dvds and t-shirts along with guns and various other gun related stuff. Also he is great about tracking down and ordering things for you to save you the leg work to find it elsewhere.

WTF?? A gun shop that doesn't sell any ammo?

Hey guys this is Ben from Wicked Weaponry! I appreciate all the support I have gotten from customers so far, and have met alot of great people from NES! I was tipped off about the thread so I figured I would introduce myself and tell you a little about the shop:

We sell firearms, parts, tactical gear, morale patches, T shirts, and more. We offer DuraCoat firearm refinishing, and parkerizing, as well as parts replacement and minor gun repairs. Special orders, consignments and trade ins are also welcome. Coming soon, we will offer aluminum anodizing, plating,hydrographics and laser engraving. By mid July we should be all set to deal in NFA items as well. Right now the shop is in its infancy, but the goal is to offer full service gunsmithing and custom builds, focusing on modern, tactical firearms (ARs, AKs, 1911s, Moss 500s, ect). [grin]

Business hours are Tues-Sat 10am-5pm (expanding in the future)

I'm new to the online gun forums, so until I get acclimated, you can reach me at [email protected] or on the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wickedweaponryusa

Ps. Yeah that kit is a Tactical Innovations kit, the whole rig was brought in on consignment. Im also a TI retailer :)

When will open ?

Anyone know what is going on with this shop?

I see all the lines in the parking lot are painted
But no sign uo yet !

Keith

I stopped into wicked weaponry last week and it seemed like a great shop. The owner was extremely nice. I ended up giving him my wasr10 to thread the barrel for a slant brake. Prices were very reasonable

sent it....from the Evo

About time that Riley's get some competition. Their prices are, well, kinda high.
Good to know about the duracoat. I was thinking about getting my SP2022 coated, but didn't want to send it out.

There was one very unique piece in the display case that's a real attention getter.
It's a pair of Ruger 10/22's with barrel shrouds, mounted side-by-side on a tripod, with a hand crank that works the triggers.[shocked]

Did somebody say "barrel shrouds"?

0.jpg

Anyone know what is going on with this shop?

I see all the lines in the parking lot are painted
But no sign uo yet !

Keith

Not sure personally but if MFL is running into the same stonewalls with Hooksett that Cabela's did a couple of years back, it may be a while. I still can't believe how Hooksett fiddle f*cked around for so long Cabela's gave up and folded up their suitcase and moved on.

(regarding MFL buying the log house building on Hooksett road) Anyone know what is going on with this shop?
Last I heard, the "Log house" MFL outpost is on schedule to open in October?

DRadian said:
I stopped into wicked weaponry last week and it seemed like a great shop. The owner was extremely nice. I ended up giving him my wasr10 to thread the barrel for a slant brake. Prices were very reasonable
Please post pics of his work when you get your wasr10 back, I'm looking for a good gunsmith for a similar project.

Not sure personally but if MFL is running into the same stonewalls with Hooksett that Cabela's did a couple of years back, it may be a while. I still can't believe how Hooksett fiddle f*cked around for so long Cabela's gave up and folded up their suitcase and moved on.

When you buy a piece of commercial property and the town wants you to build new roads all around the place on Cabelas dime where there really is no need for it. That is why Cabelas pulled out.

When you buy a piece of commercial property and the town wants you to build new roads all around the place on Cabelas dime where there really is no need for it. That is why Cabelas pulled out.

you're right...Hooksett kept raising the bar every meeting they'd have with Cabela's...finally they had enough and moved on. It seemed Hooksett was getting greedy and lost out.

I stopped in at WW again today, their gun selection has grown exponentially since the last time I was in there.
They also had a bunch of customized AR mags on display as a sample of the artistic talents of their Duracoat guy.
If you're in the neighborhood, it's worth checking out.

Bummer as I have an office in Auburn. I love Cabelas and stop by the one in Hartford every time I go by. BassPro is lame by comparison.

Back
Top Bottom