Wayne LaPierre announces resignation as NRA chief

Remember, Politics, Lobbying, Government.....it's a nasty little business. Bill Parcells once looked in the camera and said "I hate to tell you folks, there ain't many choir boys in the NFL" I think the same can be said of the aforementioned entities. They were always going after the NRA, they still will, whether they were choir boys or not.

Yeah well when you're picking politicians on the basis of being pro-life in a gun rights organization and spending time talking about family values instead of bump stock bans, etc that have absolutely zero to do with guns they've lost the plot and they have... lost the plot. The only rescue for them is to decide what are they. A marketing corp? A company selling doo dads they had branded in China? Or a gun rights organization. Remember it was Trump who said he got the idea of the bump stock ban from the NRA and that ignoring of the APA that allowed Biden to drive a truck right through it. That came from Trump but said the NRA gave the blessing to do it.

So, remember, if James and the Leftists win their case that the NRA is a Terror Organization.....

GOA is a terrorist organization...

GOAL is a terrorist organization...

COMM2A is a terrorist organization...

Gun owners are terrorists.....

You get the picture......
1704489772479.png 1704490069738.png

Good f***ing riddance.

Maybe we can get some non-grifter in charge now? Please? PRETTY PLEASE?

It remains to be seen whether Wayne and his expense account are truly gone from the org. I mean, they named his frigging spokesman as his replacement. I bet he stays involved and on the payroll.

It was the right choice. Him staYing would hurt the NRA more. The problem is that the NRA is full of his ilk. They need to find new blood unsullied by current activities. Otherwise it’ll be more of the same.

Exactly... He pushed out Oliver North, Chris Cox, etc. People who tried to do their jobs to the benefit of members and gun owners, not the social club that is Wayne and the BoD. I'll believe they're changing for the better when men like Jim Wallace start to get nominated to the BoD.

It's shameful what the NRA has become under Wayne. Loss of over 1/3 of its members, bankruptcy, support for red flag, bump stock bans, etc....

There is a loooonngggg line of "Waynes" waiting to take over. He has surrounded himself with people like him who protected him and shouted down anyone even remotely questioning his "authoritay". I don't see much of a change, if any, at least not soon.

I'd like to think it's a step in the right direction, which really wasn't done for the betterment of the NRA or its members, but a reaction to the shitbag and his civil corruption case, so I'm less than optimistic.

ahh yes.

The true measure of masculinity is whether you donate your money to the NRA. [rofl]
Uh....the liberals HATE the NRA, and so do a lot of folks here. Funny that so many NESers are lining up with the rabid Antis. JUST the fact that the Libtard Left fear the NRA so much, is enough for me to support them. Choose a side, sukas!

At the end of the day I hope the NRA steadies itself and lives on.
Like the Phoenix rising from the ashes Im hoping for a leaner more focused on rights agenda. No designer suits, no safaris and stay out of knee-jerk reactionary issues like abortion! I'll be watching to see how they go before they get one penny from me.

I’m opening a bottle of champagne! Been waiting a long time for this.

I fully support the goals and projects of the NRA. But not of the leadership. I’m glad he’s leaving -don’t let the door hit you on the way out. I hope the new leadership team learns a lesson from this.

If I recall, about 20 or so regulars here, swore they would rejoin the NRA if he was booted. Waiting......

I was tempted to join a club recently, but they required an NRA membership. I stopped renewing a few years back.

Now I might again if this effects some real change.

FYI, I’m a member of the other usual suspects GOAL, FPC, GOA, etc.

Uh....the liberals HATE the NRA, and so do a lot of folks here. Funny that so many NESers are lining up with the rabid Antis. JUST the fact that the Libtard Left fear the NRA so much, is enough for me to support them. Choose a side, sukas!
Hating Wayne is not equal to hating the NRA.
I can remember when they were a force to be reckoned with and actually feared by some politicians.
They could tank you in a close race.
Now they are a paper tiger and the pols know it.
Make the NRA great again.

So, remember, if James and the Leftists win their case that the NRA is a Terror Organization.....

GOA is a terrorist organization...

GOAL is a terrorist organization...

COMM2A is a terrorist organization...

Gun owners are terrorists.....

You get the picture......
I cant even grow a propper terrorist beard

Back
Top Bottom