• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wayne LaPierre announces resignation as NRA chief

FINALLY!!!! But I can't help but wonder if this has anything to do with a recent court rulings against the NRA using their bankruptcy proceedings as a way to try to protect against the lawsuits targeting his extravagant expenditures.

Call me skeptical, but if the bankruptcy and lawsuit proceedings and recent rulings had broken another way, I bet he'd still be in charge.

So, remember, if James and the Leftists win their case that the NRA is a Terror Organization.....

GOA is a terrorist organization...

GOAL is a terrorist organization...

COMM2A is a terrorist organization...

Gun owners are terrorists.....

You get the picture......

So, remember, if James and the Leftists win their case that the NRA is a Terror Organization.....

GOA is a terrorist organization...

GOAL is a terrorist organization...

COMM2A is a terrorist organization...

Gun owners are terrorists.....

You get the picture......
Didn't mean to interrupt, those bashing Trump please carry on.....

Of course the only reason he's stepping aside here is to shield the org from his corruption trial that's about to kick off.

Strange that his spokesman is replacing him as the interim head. I can't think of a clearer sign that we should expect Wayne to still call the shots from behind the scenes.

If I recall, about 20 or so regulars here, swore they would rejoin the NRA if he was booted. Waiting......

Unless the NRA stops their spamming, their branded Chinese junk, their million member board of directors, paying their CEOs seven figures, etc., it's still wasted money. The best thing the NRA could do is continue to exist as some sort of completely stripped down Potemkin gun rights group to keep the antis up at night and hand all membership money and donations off directly to one of the litigation orgs.

Unless the NRA stops their spamming, their branded Chinese junk, their million member board of directors, paying their CEOs seven figures, etc., it's still wasted money. The best thing the NRA could do is continue to exist as some sort of completely stripped down Potemkin gun rights group to keep the antis up at night and hand all membership money and donations off directly to one of the litigation orgs.
You do know that GOA spams 10 times for every 1 time the NRA does.....right?

Moving the goal posts! I've been a life member for 35 years, and don't get spammed. Told them to stop, and it stopped. Skinflints gonna skinflint.

Back
Top Bottom