Wayne LaPierre announces resignation as NRA chief

Wow there is a God. Now the tick can't suck the life blood out of the organization any longer. Now if the rest of us can get rid of the rest of the Wayne ticks that would be awesome.
You simply can't allow the WLDS picture blind you to the bigger issue. Most of us didn't support Wayne, we supported the NRA.

This is seemingly good news. A lot of new donations incoming from NES’ers

A lot of the experts/tough guys on here said they always gave money to the NRA, but will no longer while Wayne is there.

Moving the goal posts! I've been a life member for 35 years, and don't get spammed. Told them to stop, and it stopped. Skinflints gonna skinflint.

Check my posts, my issue with the NRA has always been bigger than Wayne.

I just think it's moronic to throw donations at an org like this that has such ridiculous overhead costs.

You simply can't allow the WLDS picture blind you to the bigger issue. Most of us didn't support Wayne, we supported the NRA.

The NRA got too cozy with the republican party and endorsed some absolutely shitty candidates in the past. They dove into the abortion debate and places where they should have stayed out. Maybe with him gone instead of playing king maker they can go back to supporting rights. Let us voters figure out who to vote for. Support 2A rights or get out the way and let someone else do it.

To be honest, it's hard for me sitting here to think of any reason to cough up a nickel for an organization where the leadership are flying on private jets, 1st class hotel rooms, tiffany cufflinks, etc. Meanwhile they flood my inbox with junk email full of doom and gloom with a 'donate' button on the bottom.

I am also unsure if the NRA can recover at this point. They may have been damaged beyond repair. This is going to end up being like the James O'Keefe/Project Veritas fiasco where he burned down his own company because he was living large and basically sucking the life out of the company. Meanwhile he was bullshitting the world about how important 'his' organization was but the reality was simple: he was addicted to living large from the donations. I wouldn't be surprised if facing prison a guy like LaPierre wouldn't destroy what's left of the carcass of the NRA as his gotcha moment.

Cue the Golden Parachute....

Wow there is a God. Now the tick can't suck the life blood out of the organization any longer. Now if the rest of us can get rid of the rest of the Wayne ticks that would be awesome.

Unfortunately if I remember correctly he has a golden parachute that is as good or better than what he was making. Said package mentioned in this video.

Check my posts, my issue with the NRA has always been bigger than Wayne.

I just think it's moronic to throw donations at an org like this that has such ridiculous overhead costs.
can you cite the relative overhead costs for the NRA vs GOA vs GOAL vs Comm2A?

The NRA got too cozy with the republican party and endorsed some absolutely shitty candidates in the past. They dove into the abortion debate and places where they should have stayed out. Maybe with him gone instead of playing king maker they can go back to supporting rights. Let us voters figure out who to vote for. Support 2A rights or get out the way and let someone else do it.

To be honest, it's hard for me sitting here to think of any reason to cough up a nickel for an organization where the leadership are flying on private jets, 1st class hotel rooms, tiffany cufflinks, etc. Meanwhile they flood my inbox with junk email full of doom and gloom with a 'donate' button on the bottom.

I am also unsure if the NRA can recover at this point. They may have been damaged beyond repair. This is going to end up being like the James O'Keefe/Project Veritas fiasco where he burned down his own company because he was living large and basically sucking the life out of the company. Meanwhile he was bullshitting the world about how important 'his' organization was but the reality was simple: he was addicted to living large from the donations. I wouldn't be surprised if facing prison a guy like LaPierre wouldn't destroy what's left of the carcass of the NRA as his gotcha moment.
Remember, Politics, Lobbying, Government.....it's a nasty little business. Bill Parcells once looked in the camera and said "I hate to tell you folks, there ain't many choir boys in the NFL" I think the same can be said of the aforementioned entities. They were always going after the NRA, they still will, whether they were choir boys or not.

This is seemingly good news. A lot of new donations incoming from NES’ers

A lot of the experts/tough guys on here said they always gave money to the NRA, but will no longer while Wayne is there.
ahh yes.

The true measure of masculinity is whether you donate your money to the NRA. [rofl]

Indeed, lets measure everything equally. The NRA is actually several separate entities inside the larger picture. It's total budget and expenditures will easily dwarf the other groups.

We can do it on a % basis.

Last edited:
c603f724adae245d3232976ae8d65660--wall-hangings-fandoms.jpg

So, remember, if James and the Leftists win their case that the NRA is a Terror Organization.....

GOA is a terrorist organization...

GOAL is a terrorist organization...

COMM2A is a terrorist organization...

Gun owners are terrorists.....

You get the picture......
Yup...just ask the SPLC.

How can so many people be on the same side on this, and Wayne just doesn't go.

Does he not realize he's single handedly sinking the organization?

Sidenote, I have a photo of one NES member shaking hands with Wayne at an event, but it before things got quite so bad.

He finally decided he has enough designer suits.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE READ MY POST AND ACTED ON IT!

OMG OMG OMG

I'M FRICKING FAMOUS NOW!

I SINGLE HANDEDLY SAVED THE NRA FROM EXTINCTION!

Last edited:
I wonder who will be the next CEO. Cotton is a decent guy but at 75 I think too old. The next one up will earn every penny of their salary and that's for damn sure. The Leftists smell blood.

Back
Top Bottom