Watched a S&W PA 22 Fly Apart

How do you get free gun certificates?

Attend sponsored matches and get really lucky in raffles.
...then wait 5 months and hope they arrive at some point. Somewhat understandable. I think they are a few hundred thousand guns backordered.

OK, you're dead to me [wink] I shoot SSR now and don't remember what my M&P looks like: Jar's been shooting it all over the northeast [wink] [rofl]
Hey, at least I shot it pretty well in CT. ME is up this weekend. It hopefully won't be much longer; mine is supposed to come in next month.

You attend sanctioned IDPA matches and have mad luck at the door prize drawings like De.

For those that don't know, De has attended two sanctioned matches this year and won two guns. I won't complain two loudly, since I won one also. Of course, I put in 4 days of work for it.

Hey, at least I shot it pretty well in CT. ME is up this weekend. It hopefully won't be much longer; mine is supposed to come in next month.

For those that don't know, De has attended two sanctioned matches this year and won two guns. I won't complain two loudly, since I won one also. Of course, I put in 4 days of work for it.

I put in 2 full days of shooting for them :)

Back
Top Bottom