Watch this. NOW!

let me save you guys an hour of your time. It is a law school lecture on your RIGHT to invoke the 5th amendment and a lawyer and a cop telling you why, even if you are innocent, you never ever talk to a cop without a lawyer present.

NEVER EVER TALK TO OR COOPERATE WITH THE POLICE WITHOUT A LAWYER PRESENT.
NEVER, EVER!

( I have 2 different law firms on speed dial and my wife has instructions to call them if I ever call her and tell her to get me representation)

Did you consult with them first and ask if they would help in case of emergency?
I like to make an appointment to meet my potential representatives and doctors to see if I can trust them with my life. I do this before disaster strikes. I like to look them in the eyes and get a feeling for if we can get along. If they rub you the wrong way after 15 minutes in their office imagine meeting them a 2 in the morning in a Boston police precinct. Get someone you trust and even like personally. For the cost of one office visit you can start a relationship that can literately save your freedom or your life. Smart money imho.

(I'm not a lawyer, however I did play a rat in the Pied Piper in grammar school).

Back
Top Bottom