Watch Feinstein react to Trump's gun proposal

The shit he said about doing "the due process later" is fully-semi-automatically retarded. I mean he just disregarded the 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendments as trivialities. Say what you will about Obama, but at least he would never say this shit out loud because he understood the law.

Offer the impossible, and then seem truly disappointed when it can't be done... I hope. The Dems are smart... I bet they only fall for this five or six more times.

watching that old hag get moist out skeeves anything from Maura, Liz and even Cabral.

Who do I care about whats good for the GOP or is a smart political move?

I thought the whole point of DJT was he wasn't a politician and "drain the swamp". I am sick and tired of sacrificing an inch to gain absolutely nothing that has literally never ever worked in our favor. Explain to me why we need any of this to push through National Recip? If the GOP hadn't held off on pushing it forward we wouldn't be in this situation. People like Rubio are stomping all over the 2A and hes a GOP leader.

I didn't vote for Trump (voted for Paul) but up until this point there has been very little he has accomplished or done that I haven't approved of. His Supreme Court pick, I love that extra $$ I am seeing as a result of his tax plan etc. But this crap is just that... crap. He is delusional if he thinks he is winning the hearts and minds of the Left with this stuff and so is anyone else who feels that way IMO.

What if, by some twisted way, Trump is just doing this to drive up American gun sales and help the NRA, and he plans to sign nothing?? Wishful thinking? 4-D chess?

I actually think he's playing with them again just like he did with DACA. The "I'm willing but the Dems are not willing to work with us". His MO has always been to create chaos and well, he's doing it.

I actually think he's playing with them again just like he did with DACA. The "I'm willing but the Dems are not willing to work with us". His MO has always been to create chaos and well, he's doing it.

Not sure what his game plan is, but his insisting that all the proposals be bundled into one comprehensive
bill is suspect, especially if it includes Fineswines rubbish. Why would he give a f*** if it's one all inclusive
bill or a dozen separate ones? It's Congress that has to work this shit out, not him.

Not sure what his game plan is, but his insisting that all the proposals be bundled into one comprehensive
bill is suspect, especially if it includes Fineswines rubbish. Why would he give a f*** if it's one all inclusive
bill or a dozen separate ones? It's Congress that has to work this shit out, not him.

Probably because he knows they can't work together and the chances for a single bill are virtually nil, which makes him look good and Congress like asses.

Probably because he knows they can't work together and the chances for a single bill are virtually nil, which makes him look good and Congress like asses.

I know, it's like Lucy holding the football so Charlie Brown can fall on his ass again... and again... and again.

That's why I LOL'd about Fineswine being so giddy about it. Like her or not, she's a seasoned DC
veteran who should know how the game is played by now.
Every time she pulls this shit it fails, and not only does it fail, she drags others down with her.

Maybe she's in on the joke? [smile]

It’d be funny if it was so sadly listening to you guys try and find ways to try and justify his position.

Maybe he’s trying to go so far left that it confuses the left into reversing their position.

Maybe he’s trying to get on their side so they then give him anything he wants so he can then turn around and restore the republic.

Maybe he’s speaking in code.

Or maybe he is just another politician who supports individual rights as little as the rest.

Some of you sound exactly like the left did when Obama was President. Will defend anything and everything they say or do regardless of what it is.

Some of you sound exactly like the left did when Obama was President. Will defend anything and everything they say or do regardless of what it is.

I can only go by what we've seen so far. He seemed to cave on DACA and made the Dems look like aholes in the end. As I said above I believe he's doing the same thing now. Until proven wrong, I'm sticking with my statement.

And I’ll stick with mine in that stating confiscation of guns without due process is not even slightly defensible. And that’s something he volunteered. It’s not like he was asked a leading question. Not even the left (for the most part) has gone that far.

Can't wait for the next Access Hollywood tape where he's caught saying "you tell em anything, and they'll vote for you"

From the WH transcript at whitehouse.gov:

(light triggers, many bullets lol...)

SENATOR FEINSTEIN: Mr. President, what do we do about weapons of war, easily accessible on our streets?

THE PRESIDENT: What you’re going to have to do is discuss it with everybody. (Laughter.) And any solution — no it’s a very complex solution. You do.

SENATOR FEINSTEIN: (Inaudible.)

THE PRESIDENT: You have weapons on the street. That’s what we were talking about with black market. These are black market weapons. You know, the problem, Dianne, is that these aren’t where you walk into a store and buy. These are where somebody hands you a gun and you hand them some money.

SENATOR FEINSTEIN: Oh, no, you go into a store and you can buy an AR-15.

THE PRESIDENT: You can.

SENATOR FEINSTEIN: You can buy a TEC-9. I mean you can buy all these weapons.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, this is what you’re going to have to discuss, Joe —

SENATOR FEINSTEIN: Light triggers, many bullets —

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah. Joe and Pat, you’re going to have to discuss that. You’ll sit down with Dianne, and everybody else and you’ll come up with up something.

And I think it — I really believe it has to be very strong. I’d rather have you come down on the strong side instead of the weak side. The weak side would be much easier. I’d rather have you come up with a strong, strong bill. And really strong on background checks.

With that, I just — we’ll end it, but I just want to thank everybody. I really believe we’re going to — we’re on the road to something terrific. Thank you all very much. Thank you. Thank you very much.

Reading through all these threads and seeing all you defend Trumps recent actions and comments feels like I’m watching that one scene in Schindlers List where all the Jews are in denial about their situation and saying “Those are just rumors. It makes no sense! Why would Germans exterminate us? They need us as essential workers in their factories. Dont worry, these bad times will pass.”

I’m not by any means a Trump supporter I’m actually disgusted with our political system but after watching that video I’m inclined to thinking he’s just messing with them

In today’s politics I don’t believe a single word any politician says until they actually follow through with it

ETA If it turns out he is messing with rhem and he totally crush is Feinstein’s hopes and dreams IMaybe more inclined to like him and maybe vote for him next year

Last edited:

That's what I was thinking, maybe just maybe he's trying to get them to throw everything in together so it gets shot down?

Back
Top Bottom