Warm weather carry options

This is what I carry this Beretta .25 slips right in my pocket and disappears nicely. Don't let this little Beretta fool you more than enough stopping power for the bad guys.

images

South shore here also, I carry a full size 1911, they are thin but heavier. So you need to compromise a little. I found a Glock 23 to be thin as well, 1.18 in thickness compared to sig p229 at 1.5. The thing with glocks is that because of the slide shape it gives you the illusion of being thick in reality they are thin compared to other handguns in their category. Again you can't go wrong with a 1911, .45 ACP in a slim steel frame.

HAHA Thanks Beldavius. I am on the SOUTH south shore though. Need generous people down here! Reading is bout an hour from me.

I'm over here in Hanson about 30 minutes from you. I can take you as my guest to Braintree to try out my Kimber Crimson Ultra Carry II if you want. It's honestly easier for me to carry my kimber year round then my G26,29 and 30.

I dont know what your preference is for summer clothing, but different clothing options can make a difference on comfort and what size gun you can actually cc with. I have some larger then my size shorts and carry iwb with a tucked shirt, i also found a couple of t-shits that do not print alot and can easly carry a 1911

But Never
try and ccw with only a speedo on, its just awkward for everyone.

If anyone has a bodyguard .380, I'd really like to shoot it :)

I've got one. Let me know I could probably make a trip up to you club and let you puts some rounds down range. I love it for it's size. Trigger pull is a little weird at first but once you gets some rounds through it and get the feel you get used to it quick.

I carry an E series 1911 year round in either a crossbreed super tuck of a fanny pack bike ridding. No problems here. I hope I never need to but if I do, make a big hole or stay home

I dont know what your preference is for summer clothing, but different clothing options can make a difference on comfort and what size gun you can actually cc with. I have some larger then my size shorts and carry iwb with a tucked shirt, i also found a couple of t-shits that do not print alot and can easly carry a 1911

But Never
try and ccw with only a speedo on, its just awkward for everyone.

Most of the summer I'm in shorts....thats it. I'm usually fishing from march till december :)

Kahr CM9 in desantis superfly pocket holster or desantis sof-tuk IWB holster. I forget it's there most of the time. Just looks like a I have an Android Galaxy cell phone in my pocket. It's just as good as the PM9 and saved almost $300 if you can find a dealer who's willing to transfer it in this stupid state.

rock a vintage smith j frame, they are wonderful guns and are out there for easy money. Picked up a pristine model 60 a month ago for about 360 bucks. its beautiful, correct, well built, and sexy as all hell. that one was for my wife, next one i find is for me!

Dom

Back
Top Bottom