Wanted C&R Forms

67ray

NES Member
Since it appears to take over a month to obtain these forms, wondered if anyone had an extra and if they could send them on. Thinking they could be stored as a pdf here even. Appreciate your help.

ETR: You're in luck. PM me your addy, I'll get you my 1 spare copy soon. I gotta mail in this filled out one for me, anyway.

Requesting the forms online is useless. You have to call them @ 404-417-2750 and ask for them.
I had mine within 5 days of calling

Yup, use the 404-417-2750 number, it took a month but, I submitted twice online and didn't get squat either time.

BTW: I am guessing they are really busy and low on forms, When I ordered the phone rep suggested I get 2 forms, I got 1.

Yup, use the 404-417-2750 number, it took a month but, I submitted twice online and didn't get squat either time.

BTW: I am guessing they are really busy and low on forms, When I ordered the phone rep suggested I get 2 forms, I got 1.

You'll eventually get the online ones! I ordered 4 times online (waiting a week between each request) and once on the phone after I never got the online ones, I figured the online didn't work. Starting about 2 months after the initial online request I received 5 forms in the mail, one at a time, spaced about the same interval as I requested them.

I found this interesting......Took me longer to get my form than me getting my C&R back (under 3 weeks post mailbox to mailbox). Actually got the online forms pretty fast as well (under 1 month).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom