• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Want to be in my Documentary?

So here is the skinny. I'll cut to the chase. I am doing a short film/documentary for the Paul Revere Contest by Infowars.com

If you hate Alex Jones, so be it. But a lot of people on this board post stuff from his site so, if your interested let me know. I want to cover a range of topics, but will mostly be political and economic in nature.

Topics covered will include:

Federal Overreach
Gun Control
The Economy (Federal Reserve and the Bailouts)
Average persons views on the state of the nation

I will give former military and police first shot at this. I will be filming in NYC, DC, Boston, Philly, NH, CT etc... conducting field interviews on the street with average people asking questions pertaining to the list above. It will be a film to promote liberty and get people questioning exactly where does the government get its power, and how much should it have. If you want to contribute to the cause of liberty please contact me.

I am a member at the Agawam Revolver Club and would absolutely love to get some shots of gun owners in thier element.

Remember that Bloomberg ad? Stop the violence? This of a compilation of gun owners saying, "Father, Husband, Wife, Military...GUN OWNER"

PM ME!!!

Back
Top Bottom