Walpole Walmart (no ammo)

I went through the Walpole Walmart the other night to see that the ammo case has doubled in size. [smile] Not full yet, but I did notice that they had labels for more inventory.

I went through the Walpole Walmart the other night to see that the ammo case has doubled in size. [smile] Not full yet, but I did notice that they had labels for more inventory.

+1 I was there last week and the sporting goods guy said they locked up all the ammo in the back room temporarily while the renovate the sporting goods section. Typical Walmart move.

Wal-Mart

Here's the scoop on guns/ammo at some of the NH Wally-Worlds: CONCORD: guns & ammo TILTON: ammo only GILFORD: ammo only (last time there) PLYMOUTH: ammo only About a year or so ago, the Plymouth store stopped selling guns. I asked the clerk. "I hear Wal-Mart is worried about lawsuits and is going to slowly phase out gun sales." Thank goodness places like Riley's, Skips, Corey's, & Lewis Arms are still in business.

Salem NH has ammo, just nobody in the dept to sell it to you.

Buy local and support your local gun shop in now my motto.

Here's the scoop on guns/ammo at some of the NH Wally-Worlds: CONCORD: guns & ammo TILTON: ammo only GILFORD: ammo only (last time there) PLYMOUTH: ammo only About a year or so ago, the Plymouth store stopped selling guns. I asked the clerk. "I hear Wal-Mart is worried about lawsuits and is going to slowly phase out gun sales." Thank goodness places like Riley's, Skips, Corey's, & Lewis Arms are still in business.

Derry has plenty of ammo. Picked up 100 rounds of .223 and 80 rounds of .308 this afternoon.

Plymouth super Walmart had both guns and ammo last season. I tried calling there a few weeks ago for 300 mag. and it was like trying to get through to congress. I gave up. I like to stock up in NH and save on the sales tax too.

I bought at Walpole store this evening. They sell a ton of ammo and they have doubled their inventory so as not to run out as often. I think they are feeling the heat from BPS.

Manchester NH Walmart has loads of ammo. They also have Muzzleloaders and magazines and parts for the .22 Rifles they used to sell.

Derry has plenty of ammo. Picked up 100 rounds of .223 and 80 rounds of .308 this afternoon.

hey how much was the .223 at that walmart up there. I was looking at the WWB .223 at the local walmart here. They never carried .223 or 7.62 before, must have just started carrying it, but the label underneath said $22. From what i saw on the box they were 40 round boxes. That just didn't seem right to me for that price. Maybe it was labeled wrong.

I was only there picking up some 9mm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom