Walls of Steel 2013

Entry forms for the Mini Walls of Steel match on Sunday September 29 have been put up on the Walls of Steel website for all you early birds.

Just a reminder to get your entry forms in before July 20th to get your free t-shirt. Entries are pouring in now and we are going to have a great match this year. We even have a few new targets that will both piss you off and make you say "COOL".

Jim

Any issues for a relatively new steel shooter?
Expected round count assuming decent performance?

Jim usually runs in the range of 180 targets over 6 stages for the match. You can always leave extra ammo in the car and go get it if you need it. Just have plenty of mags with you
Dave

Sent in my registration first thing this morning. Sounds like it's going to be a good shoot.
I've got 7 mags so that's about 2.3 rounds per target on 30.... I think that should do. [smile][laugh]

I wish I could just find a few magazines to order. M&P 9 fullsize mags are few and far between

Attention flat gun shooters.
Consider a revolver. Moon clips are a lot cheaper than magazines.
The competition in revolver is thin. It would be easy to win back your entrance fees.
Heck I'll even loan you the moon clips for the match.

I also have a bridge for sale and great land in FLA.

Attention flat gun shooters.
Consider a revolver.

Moon clips are a lot cheaper than magazines. True

The competition in revolver is thin. Nobody has ever called me thin

It would be easy to win back your entrance fees. If your lucky

Heck I'll even loan you the moon clips for the match. Great offer

I also have a bridge for sale and great land in FLA. The truth finally

George must be looking for cannon fodder to build the pot up!

Dave

No.....just trying to hype the revolver categories.
SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY and Walls of Steel!!!! Come on down had have a great time.
We'll sell you the whole seat but you'll only use the edge!!!!!

If you shoot a revolver you'll use less ammo.....................Guaranteed!!!

Just a reminder. Need your entry forms this weekend in order to get your shirt included with your entry.

Jim

How do I know which slot to show up for? :D Crap, now I forget which one I put as my preferred slot :( I'm a doofus.

Same here. [laugh] Guess I should contact one of the match guys.

I was wondering the same thing about how we'd know which slot? What happens if one slot gets overfilled?
I put a note on there that I'd switch if needed, along with email and phone number.

Back
Top Bottom