Wal mart gave me wrong ammo and now i cant return it

Status
Not open for further replies.
[laugh] That's the best you got? Hell, I just hope whatever you do for a living is less complicated than buying ammo at a store. If not you're boss is getting screwed. [rofl2]
If you really are the manager maybe you could post signs saying "My employees are morons who can't follow simple instructions. Please check your ammo before paying as all sales are final."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My what an over achiever we have here. I love how you proudly boast of your prestigious position. I am in awe.

He wasn't boasting, he was giving you background as to why the statements that followed weren't just opinion.

This however IS an opinion - you're acting like a jerk.

My what an over achiever we have here. I love how you proudly boast of your prestigious position. I am in awe.

You asked for a remedy. Wrench75 explained the Walmart policy. He also gave you some pointers you can use the next time you buy ammo so you don't end up with a box of .25 cal.

His response did not warrant personal insults regarding his career. Neg reps inbound.

Again, has anyone ever seen a Wal Mart that didn't have the ammo in a glass cabinet? How freaking complicated is it to watch the clerk reach in and grab the ammo to make sure it's the right stuff? Or, as has been said many times, check the box before you pay. Dude, you screwed up, deal with it.

PS- Congrats, you just earned my first neg rep for being a jackass and insulting someone over their job.

I don't care who hands me my ammo: Walmart, Dicks, or the most tacticool gun shop on the face of the planet - I always, always check my ammo. When I worked behind the counter, I reminded every single customer to check their ammo before they walked away, but that's just me...

I don't care who hands me my ammo: Walmart, Dicks, or the most tacticool gun shop on the face of the planet - I always, always check my ammo. When I worked behind the counter, I reminded every single customer to check their ammo before they walked away, but that's just me...

This 100%! End thread/

Its amazing how every thread eventually results in name calling and personal attacks

IBTL

Is there any web forum, anywhere, no matter the topic, discussion or players involved where that doesn't happen?

You have to admit, it would be boring here if it didn't. [banana][banana]

Sorry, I really believe this one is on you. To not even look at the box of ammo before paying for it I find unimaginable if it were me. (nothing personal dude)
i agree. Your first sentence you said you wanted to buy "38 cal hend gun rounds". What kind? 380 auto? 38 spec? 38 super? Maybe you are the wet behind the ears guy?

Am I wrong in thinking that boxes for .38spl and boxes for .40S&W are usually very different, dimensionally speaking? I mean if I had one box of each in my hands, I feel like I could probably tell which was which with my eyes closed.

No - you are absolutely correct. Comparing a box of .40 S&W to a box of .38 Special dimensionally, is like comparing a donut to a bagel. They're both round I guess and made out of wheat, but the bagel is going to have a bigger profile. Dave is upset because he was the other half in a screw-up.He was anticipating he'd air out his grievance and we'd all jump on the 'I hate Walmart Bandwagon'. This, when anyone who has more than rudimentary firearms knowledge knows how important it is to always ensure you are obtaining the proper ammunition for your firearm. No one bashed him - just gave him constructive criticism and helpful advice. Dave however chose to ride the whaaaambulance and start name-calling because no one would give him a bankie...

Or 38 long? .38 acp?

really thats funny because i told him grain, caliber, spl, and brand. would you like to know what i had for lunch that day as well. Maybe i had onions for lunch and my breath was bad so he had to rush to avoid me. and maybe we can impute and create guilt by assertion tactics all day as well. Or maybe I can get back to my day and let you feel like your a big man because you can operate a gun.
Boy you are so special.
I realize this forum is filled with walmart employes and menial task jockeys.

Last edited:
really thats funny because i told him grain, caliber, and brand. would you like to know what i had for lunch that day as well. ****ing moron

And yet it was too much trouble to watch him grab the box to make sure it was the right one? Or check it before you paid? You are making zero sense...4

Last edited:
And yes it was too much trouble to watch him grab the box to make sure it was the right one? Or check it before you paid? You are making zero sense...

Yeah you are right I stumbled into the walmart pissed drink with urine streaming down my leg screaming 38!!! 38!!! over and over again then I fell to the floor vomiting every where. I threw a crumpled wad of money at the clerk and grabbed the first box I saw.
Sorry for telling such a false story and sorry for not filling you in on every details i mean buying ammo is the highlight of my life.

No - you are absolutely correct. Comparing a box of .40 S&W to a box of .38 Special dimensionally, is like comparing a donut to a bagel. They're both round I guess and made out of wheat, but the bagel is going to have a bigger profile. Dave is upset because he was the other half in a screw-up.He was anticipating he'd air out his grievance and we'd all jump on the 'I hate Walmart Bandwagon'. This, when anyone who has more than rudimentary firearms knowledge knows how important it is to always ensure you are obtaining the proper ammunition for your firearm. No one bashed him - just gave him constructive criticism and helpful advice. Dave however chose to ride the whaaaambulance and start name-calling because no one would give him a bankie...

No i actually got great advice on this thread and I refrained from name calling. Maybe you should read what I wrote. But like any forum there are trolls and internet tough guys. like you.
No not name calling just making an observation people who like to act real bold on the internet because they are docile cowards in life. But happy to help you vent anything to boost your ego.

No i actually got great advice on this thread and I refrained from name calling. Maybe you should read what I wrote. But like any forum there are trolls and internet tough guys. like you.
No not name calling just making an observation people who like to act real bold on the internet because they are docile cowards in life. But happy to help you vent anything to boost your ego.

Ouch Davey - ouch...

Bullshit tolerance tonight = 0.

Thanks for playing Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom